But then, her gaze locked onto mine, and there it was – that breathtaking smile of hers. Her eyes, however, unfortunately shifted from me to the damn fool standing beside me, and she gave him a smile too! Usko Kyu?

"Bhabhi!" Sidharth practically sang as he sprinted toward her, wrapping her in a hug. He really had some nerve. I briskly walked over and yanked him away from my Meera. I couldn't cuss him out in front of her, but later I planned to kill him. "Sidharth Bhaiya," Meera replied, offering him a smile. There you go! I looked at Sidharth to see his face morphed into a smile. Why is he smiling and not being dramatic?

"You called me Bhaiya..Do you mean it?" He asked her, his eyes teary now for some reason. Damn it.

"Yes, What's wrong?" she questioned him. He just shook his head and smiled at me brightly. Sidharth always craved to have a sister, He was an only child and he hated that. It's very evident with his happiness right now.

"He was just leaving," I said, shooting him a fierce glare. He pouted and hurriedly left the living room, muttering a quick goodbye, dancing his way out the palace. Idiot. I'd deal with him later – maybe by making him eat a dozen of green chilies for daring to hug my Meera. Brother or not, still not allowed to hug her.

Meera looked up at me. Her face held confusion but she acted like it didn't confuse her. Ruhaan, this is your chance to spend time with her! Go and ask her to walk with you in the garden. What if she says no? I'm not good with rejections. What the hell is wrong with you!

"Meera," I said, looking at her intently, my favorite job in this entire world. "Would you like to take a walk?" I asked her, trying to sound cool and very casual about it. I don't want her to see my freaky, confused side. She will run away. She looked at me, surprised by my request. Am I that distant, that my own wife is thinking twice before taking a walk with me? Yes, you are.

"Yeah, the weather is slightly chilly, It will be fun," she said cheerfully, and we walked to the garden of Rajvansh Mahal. She was right; the weather was chilly. It was calm but cold. We both were walking at a normal pace, side by side.

 I turned to look at her, her eyes wide as she stared at the flower beds, Her lips were soft and looked sweet, I wondered how they would taste. Her soft hair flowing in every direction due to the light wind. Pari. Sahi naam diya hai inko sabne.

"How was your day?" She turned towards me. "It was fine," I said, looking forward. No, you need to talk to her, then she would be comfortable around you. Yes.

"What about you?" I asked, looking at her, and she smiled. "It was amazing. I had three surgeries, and all of them went well!" She said, a happy grin on her face. She looked ethereal when she smiled.

"Rana-sa, you know I love Juliet roses! But they are immensely rare, you can't find them anywhere!" She said while looking at the red roses planted in the corner. We have a garden of Juliet roses in the palace; she would love them. What are you waiting for? Take her there, you idiot!

"Come with me?" I told her, my voice low and soft, even I was surprised. I took her soft hands in mine. How are they so warm and soft? I don't care what she is thinking right now; I was dying to get her hand in mine again. I took her to the secluded garden where the gardener grew Juliet roses and stopped inside, not letting go of her hand.

 I turned to look at her, and she gasped. "You have an entire garden of these?" She asked me, happiness so evident on her face, I wanted to give that gardener who grew these roses suitcases full of money just for her bright smile.

A/N- Search up juliet roses, they are beautiful. 

"We do," I said, and she excitedly ran towards the bush and dragged me along with her. "I love these. Papa always somehow managed to get these for me when I was sad or angry at him." She said while touching the petals of the flowers softly. I made a mental note to remember to get these for her if she is ever angry because of me screwing up.