01 | annoyed best friend

Start from the beginning

"Hey, sexy pussy!" Rosie slaps Jennie's butt.

Jennie got surprised, "What the fuck, Rosie! I thought- "

"I'm someone else?" Rosie laughed as she crossed her arms over her chest, "Hey baby!" She calls to Liam by waving her hands who is giving Jisoo a brother hug.

Liam pulls away from Jisoo as he makes his way to Rosie. Lifting her and giving her a quick kiss on her lips.

"Hey, baby! I miss you." Liam said as he put Rosie down.

Jennie glared at them and crossed her arms as she looked at the two being lovey-dovey.

"Oh, don't be so bitter. Didn't Kai ask you out? In months you'll be like this too." Rosie said as her arms were around Liam's neck.

"You have been checking this football player ever since, Jen. Good for you!" Liam said as he looked at Jennie and winked at her.

Jennie rolled her eyes and raised her eyebrows, "And how did you know that?"

"Oh," Liam laughed, "Jisoo told me when I hugged him," he explained making Jennie look at Jisoo inside the room.

Jisoo is talking to one of his teammates in basketball, Seulgi, his best buddy. Both are laughing about something she can't hear. Seulgi keeps whispering to Jisoo's ears.

"Whatever. Let's go, Rosie!" Jennie walks away from Jisoo's room. She's more annoyed and looks like Jisoo doesn't care if she dated Kai at all.

"I'll see you later, baby!" Rosie pulled away from Liam gave him a quick pick again on his lips and ran to Jennie's side.

👣

Jisoo looks at Jennie's back at the wall glass of their room. He can sense Jennie being annoyed again for whatever reason it could be. She's supposed to be happy she'll date her elementary crush.

"So- that's when I got this bruised. Your half-sister had a good slap in my face." Seulgi said explaining where he gets his bruised in his face.

Jisoo's older half-sister is Bae Irene. Seulgi had been crushing his half-sister since elementary but Irene is not into basketball players as she thinks they'll love to play around with girls' feelings. And when Irene breaks Seulgi's heart by turning down his court Seulgi can't stop annoying Irene in every way he has a chance.

"You should stop pestering her, Seul. You'll get hurt more." Jisoo suggested he shake his head to Seulgi.

"How can I do that? That's the only thing I can make myself close to her." Seulgi said leaning his hands on Jisoo's desk as he looked at the ceiling, "Should I change house with you?"

Jisoo laughs at Seulgi's suggestion. He can't understand this man. His half-sister told him already she didn't want to be with him. And yet here he is trying to annoy her just to make his half-sister develop feelings for him in a different way.

"Just move on bro. There are a lot of girls who are into you here and other Universities. If you ask one of them they'll say yes for sure." Jisoo shrugged suggesting the easiest way he won't be like him giving so much hope for a girl who wouldn't like him back.

"Easy for you to say, bro. I'm in love with your half-sister. I can't just choose anyone it will be different." Seulgi defended his feelings. He sighed and lay down his body on Jisoo's table.

Jisoo knows it will not be easy but at least try. For goodness sake, he knows what love is but, friendship is more important than that.

"Go back to your chair. The professor is here." Jisoo said making Seulgi shooed away.