Tanjiro didn't answer them and just stared at you and you with a smile Tanjiro's red eyes didn't leave your figure until he heard what he shouldn't hear from you.

"We will make a rampage today!" Tanjiro said Until his expression changed and an evil grin gradually appeared on his face.

While you are unaware of the danger around you and what can happen in this day and Kanae who has lost her Butterfly clone in the vicinity she didn't notice it either that her butterfly clones have been destroyed by the demon king's presence.

"So Kanae, why did you call us and come here?" Yuichiro said while crossing his arms.

Kanae noticed that Yuichiro was about to get annoyed with him but he just laughed it off because Kanae knew Yuichiro's behavior and he didn't want to be kept waiting for him and that he would waste his time on trivial things.

"Relax Yuichiro okay," Kanae said while smiling to Yuichiro but Yuichiro didn't show any sign that he was happy.

While Lady Tamayo just smiled, she knows that you are happy now because you are with the true love of your life.

"I called you all here because I want to say that the two sons of our master Kagaya passed away and I found their dead bodies not far from here," Kanae said.

When you heard this Your world almost collapsed, you don't know if you will believe what Kanae told you because Kagaya's children are too innocent to involve them in your problem.

"W-what did you say?" You asked Kanae again Kanae doesn't know if you can forgive him because she just told you this now.

"Yes Y/n Master's two children are dead like that I saw the corpses of the two one is floating in the river it has no head and its body is separated," Kanae said you can't believe what you heard today from Kanae, you thought that their master's family was safe, but now that you know that his two children are dead, you can no longer say that their family is safe.

"While the other one I saw hanging on the tree it no longer has eyes and legs and its mouth is open while its blood is leaking from its mouth without stopping," Kanae added.

You looked at Yuichiro, Sabito, and Yoshiro, they knew the expression on your face that asked and showed them that they already knew this.

"You know about this?"

They know this, they just didn't tell you because they don't want to add to your stress and your thoughts, so it's better that they hide it from you and don't tell you.

They didn't answer your question and the three of them just nodded, showing that they knew this for a long time and they only hid it from you because Kanae ordered them not to tell you about the death of the two children of their master.

"Why didn't you tell me about this?" You asked the three of them but they were still silent and not speaking Kanae on the other hand noticed your tone of speaking and the gesture on your body that you wanted to answer so Kanae, Kanae herself answered your question.

"Y/n That's why I didn't tell you this because I don't want to add to your thoughts and one more thing if I tell you this the demon king and his demon crew will track us down especially the two children of our master are dead, the demon king did it on purpose so that you fall into his trap when you find out that the two children of our master are dead the demon king knows you are going to this so when I see the corpses of the two I feel better that I didn't tell you and I only told Sabito, Yuichiro, Yoshiro," Kanae explains.