chapter 4

Sorry I've been working on this for a bit I've had school and craps so yk just less time.

-y/n pov-

I smiled and moved my hand back to his and held his hand. Then Rory did something I didn't expect he put his hand on my thigh. Wow he's getting bold I thought to myself. Rory couldn't look in my eys he was so flustered. I leaned on him and smiled while the movie continued. He kept shifting and trying to figure out where to put his hand before ending up putting his arm around my shoulder.

-time skip to the end of the movie-

The movie ended and while I got up Rory grabbed my hand and tried to be sweet.

"I really liked the movie did you?" He asked

"Oh yeah it was great!" I told him

"Good! Good, good." He rambled on well I held his hand

We walked out of the theater and back to my house. As I stood outside of my street I looked at Rory.

"I had a great time tonight we should do this again!" I told him

"Oh thank God I was thinking the same thing!" He told me

I began to walk off but I turned around and gave him a peck on the cheek. Rory got very flustered and red in the face as he smiled. I walked inside and went to my room. I layed and my bed and kicked and giggled as I thought about our date. I tried to sleep but I couldn't I just thought about how easily I flustered him it kinda excited me. However he hadn't messaged me I shrugged it off and went to bed.

When I woke up he still hadn't messaged me I just went on with my day it was a Sunday so I pretty much just sat in my room listening to copper pot. Every minute I was checking to see if he messaged me. Spoiler alert Rory had ghosted me. Did I do something wrong I asked myself what did I do wrong. I couldn't come up with anything I layed in bed my mind racing I thought to myself and decided to get dressed and walk over to Roy's house.

 I couldn't come up with anything I layed in bed my mind racing I thought to myself and decided to get dressed and walk over to Roy's house

(What you wear but yk the drill you can change it)

I walked down stairs and out the door, as I approached Rory's street i hoped he would be there if he wasn't it would be like so embarrassing. I came upon his house and knocked, to my surprise his mother opened the door.

"Oh my goodness y/n, what a surprise you and your family should come and visit more. Is it just you?" His mother spit out quickly

"Oh uh no mrs.keaner it's just me, and I was hoping to hang out with Rory." I said

"Oh of course, he's been in a mood lately or at least I think he doesn't come out of his room."

"Oh uh that sucks."

"Maybe you can talk to him. Now you know where his room is so have fun."

I walked to his room well looking at the pictures on the wall in the hallway mostly me and Rory as kids. I came to his room and knocked.

"Go away mom!" He yelled

"It's not your mom." I yelled back

He ran to the door and swung it open

"Y/n what are you doing here?"

"You kinda ghosted me after our date so I came to talk to you."

"Oh uh sorry I've had things on my mind."

"Like what?"

"Why should I tell you, you know sometimes you're really nosey."

"Calm down, why are you so pissed off?!"

"Because, ugh just come in!"

I walked inside his room and sat on his bed

"Listen, tell me what's going on"

"I don't know why but I've been really upset lately I think its a vampire thing but I also haven't wanted to be around you, what if I get hungry and can't help myself."

"Rory calm down, listen your gonna be ok. I know your experiencing new emotions because of the whole creature of the undead thing, but I believe in you."

Rory hugged me the warmth of his body radiating onto me, I felt him kissing my neck I pulled away and looked him.

"Woah! Listen your a vampire and I don't fully trust your mouth on my neck.... because like you know that's where vampires bite!" I told him

"Sorry, I just saw it in a romcom movie and I thought that it was like really romantic." He explained

"Aww that's so cute!!"

"Really, you think"

"Yeah but let's stick to my face and other places but not my neck."

"Ok!" He said his eyes were full of love and passion

He kissed me his soft lips pressed against mine his soft hands on my shoulders. I looked at his shining eyes and his pink lips, he caressed my face and pulled me in agaon kissing me more. Rory breathed a bit heavier and shakier I bit on his lip slightly as he kissed me passionately, he ran his fingers through my hair and rubbed my shoulders...and then he did something I wasn't expecting.....