chapter 7

WARNING ⚠️ SMUT THIS CHAPTER HAS SMUT!

     "I tried but I need you." Rory said looking at me sweat beading on his forehead, his hands caressing my waist. I looked at him my face was red and flushed. Rory bit his lip and spoke softly "Baby, please..."
     I looked at him with a bit of shock in my body, I felt unsure yet turned on. I nodded and he let his hands snake around my waist and he kissed me, his tongue immediately exploring my mouth.
     Rory played with my hair with one hand as we kissed his other hand around my waist, he pushed me against the wall a bit never breaking the kiss. His warm soft lips pressing against mine and his tongue exploring my mouth eagerly. Rory broke the kiss and looked at me "Y/N you're like the most sexy girl I've ever met." He whispered to me. He kept kissing me and one of his hands found it's way under my shirt caressing my bra slightly.
     I moaned into the kiss slight and he smiled against my lips. I found my hands traveling to his bulge my hands tracing it slightly and him moaning against my lips. Rory looked at me as I traced his bulge,"ah fuck...Y/N, you're killing me...I want you. Right here and right now!" Rory stammered out.
"T-then have me" I said and looked at him.
    Rory looked at me a bit shocked and he slowly slid off my shirt making sure I was ok as he did so. Rory's eyes went wide as he looked at my bra and he looked at me.
"C-can I..." Rory seemed to be asking.
"Yes, you can." I chuckled and rolled my eyes .
     Rory smiled and caressed my bra while his other hand slid up my skirt and brushed against my wetness. I bit my lip and looked at him, he slid off my skirt revealing my wet panties. He bit his lip again not sure what to do, he took off his shirt and pants revealing his boxers. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I wrapped my legs around his waist, he carried me to my bed and laid me down. Rory looked at me trying to make sure I was comfortable and ok with what was happening. I nodded and he slid off my panties, he took off his boxers and looked at me his face red and embarrassed. "Uh...to be honest I...I...uh...don't know what to do now, you're kinda my first," Rory said embarrassed.      
    I looked at him sweetly, "ok baby, why don't you lay on the bed instead of me?" I told him and he nodded. Rory laid on the bed his dick leaking pre-cum. I looked at him and then poisoned his hardness at my entrance, I slowly lowered my self, I moaned and gasped as he filled me up. Rory whimpered and groaned a bit as we both thrusted against each other, he wrapped his arms around my curves as I bounced on top of his the sound of our skin slapping against each other filling the room. He groaned and threw his head back lost in the pleasure. I looked at him and smiled he was squirming so much. Rory put his hands up and squeezed my breasts through my bra. I reached behind me and unclasped my bra and let it fall. I kept bouncing feelings cock hit my g-spot.
"AH~ fuck!" I moaned as he kept hitting it
Rory whimpered and looked at me "i-is that good?" He asked through pants
"Yes! Oh god yes!" I squealed and bounced faster he grabbed my breasts like stress balls squeezing them and thrusting upwards quickly. I leaned down and kissed Rory our tongues tangled in a sensual embrace. Rory whimpered more and more his thrusts up more eager and urgent.
"Y-y/n I'm c-close~" he cried out his voice cracking in pleasure.
"M-me too!" I responded. I buried my head in his shoulder as I felt him pull out. Rory covered my stomach in his warm thick cum. I moaned softly. Rory softly pushed me down and took his fingers and abused my tight cunt. I felt my core tighten my moans became louder and louder. I looked at him as I covered his hands in cum. I layed on his chest and closed my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So this book got way more big than I thought it would. There will be more coming just bare with me I'm a slow writer. Hope you liked this there probably won't be smut for a bit.

-Lots of love Oliver <3