"I will." Priscilla smiled

・ ⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・

Priscilla pulled into the parking lot and parked her impala as Stevie Nicks and Tom Perry's Stop Draggin' My Heart Around played on the tapedeck. As she parked in her parking spot, she saw the Cobra Kais surrounding Johnny's bike, laughing and talking, then she saw the new kid riding in to the parking lot as well.

After turning off the ignition, Priscilla checked her mascara, grabbed her book bag from the passenger seat, and then she got out of the car, locking it along the way. She put her keys in her pocket, her book bag over her shoulder and began walking towards the building, and Bobby couldn't help but watch Priscilla. He wanted to talk to her so bad, but he knew that she wouldn't want to talk to him.

Priscilla walked into the office and was immediately greeted by Darlene, the elderly secretary, who comes to all of the school functions. After conversing with Darlene for a few minutes, she left the office and walked to her locker, taped a picture of Klaus and Diana, and grabbed her backpack for P.E. and headed to the field.

"Hey Priscilla." Susan smiled as the brunette walked onto the field and into the locker room

Priscilla smiled warmly and embraced her friend. "Hey Susie. I'm loving the sunglasses on you."

"Thanks!" Susan smiled. "Thought they would accentuate my outfit."

Priscilla smiled as she stepped into the locker room and changed into her P.E. attire. "Of course they do. So, how does it feel to be a senior?"

"Like freedom." Susan said as Priscilla walked out in her gym clothes and put her hair in a ponytail. "How about you?" 

"I don't know, I mean, it's so surreal. They say your years of high school go by fast and they were right." Priscilla smiled as the two walked over to the field

"Anyway, I'm heading over to the girls, you coming?" Susan asked

"I'm gonna wait for Ali." Priscilla smiled. "You go ahead."

"Alright, see you in a few." Susan smiled

Priscilla sat down on the bleachers, she unzipped her backpack, and grabbed her Pride and Prejudice book. A little into her reading, she moved her ponytail away, she felt someone sit next to her. Expecting it to be Ali, she turned her head with a warm smile, and spoke. "There you are, I've been wondering—" but she cut herself off and rolled her eyes in pure annoyance and hatred when she saw Bobby sitting next to her. "Oh, it's just you. What do you want?"

"Can we talk? Please? It will only take a few minutes." Bobby pleaded

Priscilla looked across the field to see Ali grab a ball and tossed it to Daniel, and the two began to talk. Priscilla heaved a sigh. She had avoided him long enough, and a few minutes wouldn't hurt anyone

"I can talk for a few minutes." Priscilla said as she placed her book in her backpack, and zipped it up. "What do you want to talk about?"

"Are you busy after school?" Bobby asked

"I mean, I was going to hang with Ali, but why does it matter to you?" Priscilla asked as they stood up.