Travel

They both strip me, then one another.I witness his penis slip into Alice. Both of them laugh,having sex in front of me. He smiles, 'Princess, you're going to blow me after I finish your dominatrix. Don't worry, I'll be rough for you.'
Alice moans,and I get his large hand wrapped around my throat. He chokes me, I beg for sex,and he holds me down.. I whimper as he fists me and penetrates Alice.
My new body gets warm as my vision tunnels. He walks up to me and slips his shaft into my new organ as Alice fingers herself. I beg him not to do anything irrational, yet I feel him getting hard inside me.

I stare at Alice as I give her the bird. He rocks in my ass,tilting me and shaking my body. I grunt as he goes down on me. His erection is coarse against my skin, and I beg for him to stop.
The tight fabric of my clothes is firmly giving shape to my altered self. My body is restrained in the bed,and he slams me against the bed . I scowl at them and wish that I didn't lose my masculinity.
He desecrates my new organ while cramming his girth wholeheartedly into me. He puts a hand on my mouth and slips his shaft into the crevices of me.

Going down inside me, I get dropped on the bed as he slaps my ass. He moans as I whimper for him to stop doing this to my desecrated body. He gets hard inside me, and I wriggle my body to evade him.
He smiles deviantly.' Sooner or later, I'm going to break you.... You'll be a precious little slut and a precocious pillow princess. You'll adore being creampied. Who's a good baby girl?'
I struggle to get away from his balls,yet I feel a warmth spread through my loins,and I feel a juice seeping out of my neutered bottom.

He sends a hot,thick fluid into my body,which causes me to flush and sigh from arousal. He grabs me and keeps me beneath his lean and muscular body. I'm pinned beneath his toned physique as he bites my neck. I feel his sticky cum on my body,craving for my body,I whisper into his ear ' What do I have to do, in order to regain my cock and balls?Please,just tell me how I could return to being a man.'
With both hands pressed down on my shoulders, he smiles crookedly and whispers in my face. ' I'll pull out,but I want you to get dressed because you still have a job,which I think you'll be capable of doing it a lot....better, with the equipment that I gave you. Give me a month of living like this...and then if you want to return to being able to piss standing up, tell me. I cleared it with your boss. You've been reassigned to work as a candy striper for the month. I have a feeling that you're gonna love this month,but it's up to you.'
Standing up, I walk over to the closet and open it,grabbing some clothes. I feel anxious as I glance at the clothes. A bra that he closes around my tits,and a pair of panties. I pull a pair of black tights over my legs,a dark blue skirt, and a white sweater. He has me put a pair of red shoes on that appear to be slippers.

When it's all said and done, I glance in the mirror and look in the mirror to see a cute woman. I walk out of the house and sit in his Bentley Continental as he walks out and hops in the driver's seat.

I look like this: