...in a heartbeat, the internal mechanisms of the mobile suit now shifted and changed...all while felsi is making her counterattack against Anser's custom beam rifle targeting her Dilanza while making her charge in the rematch against the new mobile suit...where a dust cloud kicked up after she returned fire...

felsi: ha! even though you wanted to go around to use a mobile suit that nobody has seen before, you still are this easy to beat in a duel!

...she is then all of a sudden proven wrong, with the sound of something breaking the sound barrier breaking up the dust cloud flying towards her in a white blur...

she is then all of a sudden proven wrong, with the sound of something breaking the sound barrier breaking up the dust cloud flying towards her in a white blur

...with everyone now seeing a white fighter jet blasting off against the dust cloud made by felsi's beam rifle kicking up dust...very sight of the transformation is mostly unheard of in the entire academy, and even the people watching from the campus, as the boy with the haro, rouji is shocked to see it doing it...

???: so what did it do this time?

rouji: secelia, the mobile suit...it transformed!

secelia; hm~! i guess we might have a run for our money if that thing goes on to defeat more students'e suits through more duels ...

...they observed the strange new machine, as where chuchu and the rest of the earth house, as the blue-haired one now is making her own observations on the match...

chuchu: oh...a transforming mobile suit, Now we're gonna beat those space rats! right nika? 

nika: y-yeah! i don't see anyone who could build a mobile suit like this one...i want to see what it is like when...when i know more... 

chuchu: yeah!  With that kind of power, the Earthians are gonna push back those space rats!

...they all see the white jet closing in the distance between anser and felsi in their rematch, seeing that the transformed mobile suit now is able to break the distance gap and is ready to attack...

anser; and now for my next trick...I'll fly up like this!

...he ascended upwards in the jet, as felsi has gone trigger-happy to take him down...

felsi: Get back here you coward!

...she kept on firing at the get but missing her shots, knowing that he might get shot by at least some of them...

anser: And now!...this is just the play i needed to win this rematch!

...he then grabbed onto the controls and quickly shifted his man-machine back to its humanoid form, then gaia gear alpha now reached for its back and pulled out a rifle that is exceedingly long as the man-machine is tall, if not even longer...

anser:...alright hyper mega launcher is now ready...

...he aimed the long particle cannon carefully, as he is now reaching his prime peak in the rematch...