Chapter 9 - Back Home

𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶𝚝𝚑, 𝟷9𝟾𝟺 - 𝟺 𝙿.𝙼.
*𝙼𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚎𝚕'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅*

The Victory Tour is now officially over. The last couple of Shows were here in Los Angeles, which means that we are now back home.

Jade joined us for us last Show, last night, and of course Paul was there too.
She ended up calling me a day after her engagement, and she did share the News with me. Of course I had to hide my feelings, letting her believe that I was happy for her.
But seeing them last night, happy and married? That was a lot to take in. Yes, they married in November in a private ceremony in a Hotel in Europe.

That is why I decided that it's probably better if I keep my distance's from her for a while.
She's a wedded woman now, after all.

I decided to lock myself in the Studio and try to work on my new album, hoping that this would help me to keep my mind focused on something else rather than Jade.

I spent the entire night in the Studio of our home here in Hayvenhurst, writing and re-writing lyrics over and over again. I even called Quincy and some other people, and they are coming over tomorrow to start working on this new Album. I want this to be better than 'Thriller' ... I want to make my fans proud of being a Michael Jackson Fan.
And being the perfectionist that I am, I am willing on working hard on this album until it's perfect.

𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷𝚝𝚑, 𝟷9𝟾𝟺 - 𝟷𝟷 𝙿.𝙼.

I was now sitting in our Home Studio again, working on a Song that I started writing last year. I feel it's still not perfect, so I thought I could work on that first.

Quincy came over today, and he said it would be better if we start working on this album when New Year's kicks in, around January, so that I have enough time to rest and maybe come up with more ideas.
For now, I'll try to work on this Song and to come up with other Songs.

I started re-writing the song on my little notepad:

Liberian girl
You came and you changed my world
A love so brand new
Liberian girl
You came and you changed me girl
A feeling so true

I spent the entire night in the Studio, humming some notes that I think would match perfectly for this song.

Liberian girl
You know that you came
And you changed my world
Just like in the movies
With two lovers in a scene
And she says, "Do you love me?"
And he says so endlessly
"I love you, Liberian girl"

I stopped to read the lyrics, and the first thing that came through my mind was her again... Jade.
She has been on my mind this entire time, and I just can't get rid of it.

I started pacing back and forth, humming some notes for this Song, massaging my temples.

Liberian girl
More precious than any pearl
Your love so complete
Liberian girl
You kiss me then, ooh, the world
You do this to me

𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟺𝚝𝚑, 𝟷9𝟾𝟻 - 𝟷 𝙿.𝙼.

Yesterday Lionel Richie joined me in the studio, since Quincy told us to work on a song together for the children of the world.

Since the both of us didn't have any idea, we spent the day chatting, joking and goofing around in Studio.
That's pretty much how the day went.

But this morning, when I woke up, I suddenly had an idea for the lyrics of the song. And when me and Lionel met just a few minutes ago, he told me he had an idea as well.
Now we are working on the song together.
We are putting together the lyrics and the sound we want it to match with the lyrics.

For All Time: Michael JacksonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara