Everywhere you go there is war, ruin, and death.

"You should be grateful," he spat, staring up with a look of indifference as Banner punches him in the face.

In the end, you will always kneel.

"Where are the stones?" Romanoff asks quietly, the panic subtly seeping into everyones voice.

"Gone," the Titan whispers casually, "Reduced to atoms,"

No.

Nonononono.

It's happening all over again.

We lost.

"You used them two days ago!" Banner yells again from inside the suit.

Thanos slowly pushes himself into a sitting position, "I used the stones to destroy the stones. It nearly killed me,"

Ah, that would explain why the left side of his body looked like a shriveled up pumpkin.

"But the work is done. It always will be," he proclaims, a smirk setting across his ugly face.

"I am inevitable,"

It's too late. It's too late to stop it.

He is inevitable.

Stark's friend is the first one to speak, "We, w-w-we have to tear this place apart he h-has to be lying," he rambles, eyes wide with fear.

I do not care much for lies, Silvertongue.

"My father is many things, a liar is not one of them," Nebula speaks.

Abandoned by everyone, your own brother even pushed you off the bridge, to me, my child.

Thanos gives Nebula a look of false pity, "Ah, thank you, daughter," his voice oozes, "Perhaps I treated you too harshly,"

"And you," he turns to Thor, who has lightning crackling around him angerly, "You are the brother,"

I tense, practically cowering behind Thor as his grip on Stormbreaket tightens, "He called out for you,"

"What?" Stark's friend murmurs, oblivious to it.

"When he let go, wanting to die,"

Wait... I let go?

No, no, T-Thor pushed me off.

I remember you tossing me into an abyss.

"Oh, to hear his strangled cries, begging for big brother to come save him. Pathetic, pathetic little Jötun rat. Watching as you all failed to defeat me,"

I squeeze my eyes shut, my heart hammering. I needed to get out of here, now.

"Shame he refused to cooperate, I would've liked to use less... bloodier methods to get the Tesseract,"

My screams cry out as the whip as lashed on my back. Again and again and again.

"Are you saying he was controlled?" Banner asks, his words tight with an unreadable emotion.

Thanos cocks his head, "Did he not tell you?"

Who would believe me? The enemy of Asgard. The Liesmith, Silvertongue?

"He wasn't my Lady Death," Thanos whispers, "But he did just fine in pleasing me. To hear his wails pained me, but finding the joy as I fucked him, over and over aga-"

His voice is cut off by Stormbreaker slicing through his neck, his head flying off.

"I went for the head," he replies to someone nearby, but I can't pay attention, I'm drowning in a sea of emotions with nobody to save me.

You think you know pain? You will long for something as sweet as PAIN.

There's a screaming around me, shattering my eardrums as the cries echo throughout. Pained and scratched. Horrifying to my ears.

It isn't until I realize that it's my voice. It's my voice that sounds like that and I am on fire. My voice is horrifyingly tortured as the flames dance across my body.

I'm hurt and burning in every way possible until a blinding flash of white light consumes me and I am standing next to Thor again, kneeling over in pain.

That's when I wrap my arms around Thor's neck in a strangling hug, not caring if he can feel it or not, I need him. I need for his touch to be real.

I need him as I sob into his chest, crying and whimpering, knowing that he now knows all of my tortures and suffering.

Weak.