Chapter 5

I don't know where the Hel Thor is. I don't care anyway. I need to stop Thanos. I need to pry the mind stone away and destroy it in whatever way possible.

My legs feel like pudding as I run up the mountain, bursting out of the forest next to the Avengers, a blue mist glistening.

Run.

His eyes scan around taking in everyone, drawing closer and closer to the bush I hide behind.

Fuck.

The soul stone glows a bit brighter.

He sees me.

His eyes widen as a sickening smirk spreads across his face, staring at me evilly.

"The experienced failure," he replies coldly, smugness oozing off of him in every way possible.

"The Hel is he talking about?" I hear one of the metal men ask, but it doesn't matter.

His grin widens as he rips the clothes off my wounded back, taking pleasure in my pained cries. It widens further still as he throws me to the ground, his pants falling down.

The monstrous eyes stare at me sickeningly as he plunges himself further into me.

The monstrous eyes turn away from me as the Avengers charge towards him.

I can only watch in horror as they are powerless against him. He tosses them each aside as if they are ants under his boot. Destroying them all one by one.

"Wanda, it's time,"

"No,"

What?

"They can't stop him, Wanda. But we can,"

Obliterate the stone.

Use the sorceress's powers to obliterate the stone

The Mind sto- man. The man is panting, grasping onto the sorceress's sleeve, "Look at me. You have the power to destroy the stone,"

The sorceress whips her head around, "Don't," she whispers, her eyes filled with tears.

The Tesseract, or your brothers head?

An impossible choice.

"You must do it, Wanda, please," he begs, down on his knees, looking his love in the eyes.

The sorceress cups her hand around his face, "We are out of time,"

Only then do I see it.

She shakes her head furiously, "I can't,"

The emerald orb he has on his gauntlet.

The man shakes his head, "Yes, you can," he says, his shaking hand placing hers to hover above the stone.

They don't get it.

"You can,"

No matter what, Thanos wins.

"If he gets the stone, half the universe dies,"

We lost.

"It's not fair. It shouldn't be you but it is," he says, caressing her hand as her lip quivers, her arm inches away from his forehead. "It's alright,"

"You could never hurt me,"

Maybe you're not so bad after all, brother.

"I just feel you,"