War for Red World

And now, we had a Transmission, another language when things fall from the sky, and firing happened, Barracks got destroyed, they have no Human Gene, they were The Immortals, a Race of People from Neptune, and they lived for Hundreds of years, and their weakness is their spine and neck bones, and they attacked on Hover Boards, when Black Mouth send his War Parties on them, and now Demetrius ordered an attack, backstabbing an Immortal who died, and realising the all powerful people have a weakness, but before anything, a rain of acid happened, when people in the open sky only began burning and turning into Ashes, and Black Mouth and His Armies took over, capturing many bikers and executing them, and Demetrius & Shekhawat with their closest infiltrated and liberated the group, and escaped, public executions had happened, and the population went underground, working and middle classes got wiped out, the leftovers were wiped out, the elites who sided with Black Mouth joined in and those who did not died in. 

Prisoners were being freed Career Criminals, Arms Dealers, War Instigators, Serial Killers and Sex Offenders alike got released, small town crooks and the ones with honor remained there, and now, a police state emerged down, and anyone who was not in Blue Skies Biker Club was a Criminal, Kkangpae and Yakuza Members were also exiled down, and Pirates sided with Black Mouth now Mayor Destany, who had his eyes set on Shekhawat, Demetrius trained children and found a way inside, and worked up, Mouth sends his War Parties on Regular Patrols, and they sell Fume, Wire and Dane which are 3 medications for making youth docile. 

And now, Religion was Abolished, and the remains were destroyed down, and burned down, and now, Acolytes the followers of Immortal Emperor were deployed and 4 of them were lost when GBH & Rockers MC together with Kkangpae & Yakuza attacked them, 40 vs 4, Acolytes were trained in combat and killed 31 of them, but somehow were taken down, when the locator was activated, we threw the bodies and took the activated cell, Demetrius knew a reverse engineering dude who single handedly diffused them all, and disposed them, Immortals began looking for the groups and tribes, killing many and destroying many more, until another Kepler Race of Blue Dragons and Kepler who had blue skin with two small eyes and pointed nose attacked them, we never would have known, but somehow it all happened so fast. 

Kepler Tribes and Acolytes collided and in an Epic War, Kepler Tribes were slaughtered down, until our bikers threw in a stone so hard an Acolyte exploded down, and another War happened, Kepler Leaders bonded together and attacked down, and now, a never ending war happened, When Acolyte Ships were accidently bombed down by Black Mouth Guards, when a rebellion happened in the government as Marshals, Vanguards, Security and Military Personnel attacked down the Loyalists and began making their move, and now UGA attacked and bombed The Immortals ship in the space, causing many to catch fire down, and finally UGA helped Biker Army, Kkangpae and Yakuza defeated Black Mouth and win, and the dream ended. 

Anatoly Shekhawat and Demetrius Volkov were two Bikers who went crazy, ending up being asked to leave the club on good standing given the help they did and went to an Asylum where the stories were made down, Anatoly and Demetrius were recruited by Russian Mob as enforcers and they worked there, retiring the mob from drugs.