Spruce: I'll try..... 😖😖😖😖😖😖

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

Five minutes passed as everyone kept trudging through Troll Forest. The sun slowly moved in a different direction. Branch encouraged the others to go faster, though they moved a bit slower than when they first started.

JD: Man, that coffee went by me so fast.

Branch: Not you too. 😫😤

JD: (Smiles) Don't worry, I can wait until night...unlike Spruce. 

Spruce: 🥴🥴🥴 (Smiles at Poppy) 😁😁😁

Poppy: Branch, maybe we should let them go to the bathroom.

Branch: And not get to the red boulder on time? No. I can't let that happen. No bathroom breaks. That's final.

Poppy: You can't let JD and Spruce struggle until that time.

Spruce: Struggle? (Forces a smile) Oh, girl, We'll be fine. Right, JD? (Holds breath) 😁😁😁

JD: (Nods and smiles) 😁

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

They continued walking further into an area where there were lots of bushes. The more Branch walked, the more uncomfortable he was slowly getting into. Soon, it hit him.

Branch: Oh, great. Why did I drink that peach tea in one sitting? Okay, don't panic, Branch. Remember, you are a survivalist. This means, surviving any situation like this. You can do this. Just until we get to the red boulder. (Breathes in and out)

Clay: (Makes ringing noise) Hello? (Holds out his phone) H-Hey...yes...

Branch: What is he doing? 🤔

JD: Probably talking to his girlfriend...

Poppy: Oh, Viva? Aww, that's nice! 😊 

Floyd: Wait...how did he get Wi-Fi connection? 🤔🤔

They all stared at Floyd, then back at Clay who was still talking on the phone. He was right.

Clay: (Still on phone) Who.............but I'm out in the forest.................AW, MAN!!! (Puts phone away into his backpack) Sorry, guys. 😬😬😬

Branch: What? Don't tell me...

Clay: Nature just called me.

Branch: (Face-palms) 

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

Ten minutes later, Branch couldn't help but to cringe. Not only because he had to go more than before, but also, it's the fact of Spruce kept moaning louder by the minute and singing out of the blue.

JD: Could you SHUT IT FOR JUST ONE MOMENT AND STOP THAT MOANING, SPRUCE!!! 😤

Spruce: I CAN'T HELP IT!!! 😫😫 💜 I need to go to the bathroom. 💜 

Branch: FOR THE LAST TIME, SPRUCE, WE ALREADY KNOW!!! 😡😡😡

Poppy: Ugh, Branch, I know you want us to keep walking to the red boulder, but we are STRUGGLING!! 🥺😫🥺

Floyd: Actually, I don't need to go.

Poppy: Except for Floyd. Overall, look at your other brothers.

JD had a smile on his face, which didn't look like his usual calm smiles. He looked like as if he had seen something embarrassing. Clay kept singing all about nature calling him. Spruce was in panic mode, moving around.