Vote

[The Fourth Wall]
Drtime: "Hello and welcome again, today I'm alone in the room... I "asked" The Narrator to take the Chibi's on a little fun trip to entertain them for a while, including Chibi Stella who seemed excited about it. Anyway, he's having fun with them and totally not there against his will... Definitely not against his will..."

[In "The Creation of the Past"]

The Narrator was inside Happiness' "Fun World" with the Chibi's running around bouncing around having the time of their lives. The Narrator on the other hand, wasn't having fun, like a mother with hyperactive kids crawling all over him.

[The Forth Wall]

Drtime: "...Yeah he's having fun. Anyway, I'm here because I have a little voting thing starting now to see who's the lucky girl for Y/n. So here's the girls I thought might be good."

• Loona

• Verosika

• Octavia

• All the above

Drtime: "Now with that over with... I sincerely do love all of you, I thought that I wasn't going to be this good at entertaining all of you. So, I do have a little sneak peek on the up coming season after season two of Helluva Boss, and that is called... "The Fallen Season", Yay! I know this might be very early for a announcement of that type of thing, but we people get impatient about it, don't we? Of course, in "The Fallen Season", we'll actually see how and why he was sent to hell and became how he is now. That's all for now, see you in "Spring Broken [Rewritten]". Goodbye, my lovely demons!"