C.H.E.R.U.B [Rewritten]

[The Forth Wall]
In the fourth wall everyone was just being themselves and surprisingly, it was a little peaceful. But hey, at least Chibi Y/n, Loona, and Verosika were the only one's chilling enjoying each other's company. The Narrator just walks out of the closet tired and in his suit.

The Narrator: "Alright, time to get the day started."

Drtime nodded, adjusting the glasses on his nose as he examined the bustling scene of miniature chaos. The Chibi characters seemed to be in high spirits, each with their tiny antics contributing to the lively atmosphere. The Narrator, however, couldn't help but feel a sense of exhaustion from the animated bunch.

Drtime: "Looks like they're having quite the prelude to the day. Are you sure they're ready for the story?"

The Narrator let out a sigh, glancing back at the playful Chibi characters. Their small forms bounced around, creating a cute cacophony of excitement.

The Narrator: "Well, they might need a moment to settle down. But time waits for no one, not even these energetic little versions of our characters. Let's gather them up and start weaving the tale."

As The Narrator began herding the lively Chibi bunch, Drtime adjusted a small hourglass on his wrist, measuring the passage of their miniature time.

Drtime: "Remember, every moment in their world is precious. Once we start, the story unfolds, and there's no turning back. Make it a good one."

With a nod, The Narrator gathered the Chibi characters, who, despite their enthusiasm, seemed to understand that it was time to begin. The stage was set, and the tiny world was about to unfold into a grand narrative.

[Heaven]

The scene unfolds with a majestic view of Heaven's golden gates swinging open, revealing the radiant expanse of "Cherub Towne." Amidst the celestial splendor, Cletus gracefully takes flight, positioning himself in front of the camera.

Cletus: "Well, howdy! I'm Cletus! Welcome to Heaven! Guess you did somethin' good to get here, and good people deserve to give loved ones special blessin's!"

The Cherubs materialize on a diminutive, vintage television screen. The camera zooms out, revealing the infamous I.M.P Headquarters. Blitz, fueled by his characteristic impulsiveness, takes aim with his flintlock pistol and, with a resounding blast, shatters the TV into a fiery explosion.

Millie: "Nice one, B!"

Blitzo: Gimme another, Mox.

With apprehension evident on Moxxie's face, he hurriedly clears away the smoldering debris and places another vintage television on the stand. With a nervous glance, he switches it on, revealing the ominous logo. Meanwhile, Blitz, unfazed by the previous fiery spectacle, methodically pours gunpowder into his flintlock, preparing for whatever may unfold.

Blitzo: "Eh, nah. Not feelin' it. Next!"

Turning it on with a fearful expression etched across his face, he activates the television. The ominous 666 News logo materializes, and suddenly, the TV becomes enveloped in sinister black tendrils before being violently crushed. All eyes turn to Y/n, who awakens with a raised hand, seemingly the epicenter of the mysterious occurrence.

Y/n: "I can't stand that Katie Killjoy... I'm going back to my nap."

Y/n limps over to the table and wearily collapses, immediately drifting off to sleep. Moxxie, undeterred, places another TV on the stand and proceeds to flip the channel once more. The screen comes to life, featuring Wally Wackford, clad in pristine white attire, complete with a black top hat and a cane in hand.