Loo Loo Land [Rewritten]

[The Fourth Wall]

The Narrator was sleeping on the couch as all the Chibi's were sleeping with him on the couch, he opens his eyes and groans awake before looking down seeing the Chibi's sleeping on him.

The Narrator: "What happened?"

Drtime: "I see your awake, you were knocked out after you landed in "Puppetry Love". Anyway, get dressed the Readers will be here soon."

The Narrator: "Shit!"

He jumps off and ran to the closet again and walks out in a different outfit.

Drtime: [to the viewers] "Yes, that's how he actually changes. He goes into the closet and comes out in a different outfit; I made that guy, and I don't know how he does it. [to The Narrator] Anyways, I got another surprise for you."

The Narrator: "It's more Chibi's isn't-"

Drtime: "It's more Chibi's!"

He pulls out a Chibi Stolas and a Chibi Octavia.

Drtime: "Aren't they adorable?"

The Narrator: "Yeah... sure."

Drtime: "Don't be like that, they're adorable."

The Narrator: "Isn't there a Chibi Stella?"

Drtime: "Um..."

He glances over to the corner of the room that a tied up and aggressive Stella was in.

Drtime: "...She needed a timeout."

The Narrator: "...Ok. [to the Readers] Hello everyone, welcome back to "The Quiet Demon- Loo Loo Land". Today, it's another rewritten... you know already so let's get this over with, I'm tired and want to sleep more. So, here's "Loo Loo Land- Rewritten".

[Hell]

In the lands of hell about 8 years ago when Y/n was still the ruthless sinner he was back when he first came to hell, a mansion by the city of the imps and hellhounds was seen, Stolas and Stella were in bed sleeping with Stella hogging all the blankets [Like the bitch she is] Stolas was uncovered when they heard a young Octavia called for them.

Octavia (Young): "Mummy! Daddy!"

Stolas sat up in his bed and turned to Stella rubbing his eyes.

Stolas: "Mmph. Via's calling us, Stella."

Stella: "You get up."

Stolas sighs before getting out of bed and putting on a robe walking to Octavia's room, with the young Octavia hiding under her blanket.

Stolas: "Via? What troubles you, my owlet?"

Octavia (Young): "Daddy! Daddy!"

The young Octavia leaves from under the blankets and jumps out of her bed running to her father. Stolas grabs her and picks her up.

Octavia (Young): "I had a dream! A really bad dream!"

Stolas looks at her before yawning, wiping her tears away from her eyes.

Stolas: "A nightmare?"

Octavia (Young): "I was looking all over the palace, and... I couldn't find you anywhere! You weren't there!"

Stolas: "There, there, Via, it's okay. You're okay.

Stolas summons his grimoire and bring the young Octavia back to her bed.