Chapter 8

Ultron was sitting on the couch as Lioness and Rehab looked down on him. Waiting for him to explain. 

Rehab: Well? Are you going to explain?

Ultron: Before I begin.

Ultron pointed at the Lioness.

Ultron: Why are you also trying to interrogate me?!

Lioness: Because I am allowed to do so.

Ultron: You're the cause of this! 

Lioness: Doesn't matter.

Lioness and Rehab high-fived each other sideways without looking away from Ultron as if out of instinct. Ultron sighed

Ultron: 'Is it the air? Is that's Why she is becoming like this?' 

After Ultron explained to Rehab what happened, who the tall muscular thicc lady is how she got here. Rehab for once in her life stopped and thought about the situation.

Rehab: I don't see a problem. 

Ultron: Really?

Rehab: Yeah I don't. It's your kingdom you can do whatever you want though I recommend telling others so it is easier for her to go around.

Ultron: You're right on that.

Lioness: Are you sure about that?

Ultron: Yes.

Ultron touched his desk and announced.

Ultron: Adalinda can you please get Gabriel, Tethys, Echidna, and The Twins.

Adalinda: Understood. May I ask why do you need them?

Ultron: I have to inform them about something in private. 

Adalinda: I will inform them about your summon immediately.

Ultron glanced at Rehab causing her to have a bad feeling.

Ultron: Get Arasela as well.

Adalinda: Yes.

Rehab got a scared look on her face. She tried to run out of the office but an invisible energy wall stopped her from leaving. Rehab started to hit the wall with all her strength but it didn't even bulge. Suddenly Rehab found herself under a shadow as she felt a malicious aura right behind her. Slowly she turned her head around to see Arasela towering over her and cracking her fist. The troublemaker raised a finger.

Rehab: It's not too late for an apology, is it?

Arasela growled at her and pulled her fist back.

Rehab: PLEASE MERCY!!

Arasela: Sorry all out of mercy!

Arasela hit Rehab with a right haymaker sending her to the next world.

~Timeskip~

As Rehab slowly opened her eyes, she immediately covered them as the light tried to blind her. An angel-like voice reached her ears.

???: Rehab, you awake!

Rehab slowly opened her eyes to see a beautiful woman who stood at 11 feet in height, with massive safety balloons, she had fair skin, amber eyes, long dark brown hair with a longer fringe on the right side of his face, she wore a white shirt with a brown coat over it with black pants that covered her long legs.