It's time to party up!

Start from the beginning

Myne: The high ground you say don't be so full of yourself; my father outclasses you in those aspects."

Nori:"Who? Yeah, the king guy Sorry, I don't remember his name. You're right, and you're wrong. The only thing you have going against me is who I am, because you can just simply call me a demon and call Naofumi a demon tamer, I think, since I'm his party member. But that's really it, and that's kind of rude to threaten someone with a kingdom who saved your status for the time being. Logically speaking, the nobles are the ones who know I'm alive. That doesn't really help my case much, but what if I told the majority of the population that I'm alive? What if I start to spread information, but unlike you, I'm spreading the truth. How bad would that hurt you, your father, and your kingdom? What if someone tries to overthrow you because of your  lies?"*He would lean forward, smiling maliciously.* "What if I tried overthrowing your father?"

Myne:As if you can and as if we will let you, do you not know how big those words are? You would be fighting a kingdom, not some undead corpses. You will lose."

Nori:Same kingdom that needs the heroes help to survive. I'm pretty sure it's not that hard, especially when I still have some things up my sleeves that you guys don't even know about. The only people who know is well, the shield hero group. So nah, I'd win." *His malicious smile would soon turn normal* "I'm just joking with you again. I don't really believe in killing so many people to have some peace since I'm mainly here to do the opposite as a part of the new four heroes guild." *He said excitedly*

Myne: Four Heroes Guild? We never made a guild. At all, what are you talking about?" *Her eyes would widen a bit, remembering what Nori said to the four years about working together: "You're trying to make one big party, aren't you? That's not going to work. You of all people should know that the heroes can't farm levels together. You would just be making them weaker. Are you trying to get them all killed?"

Nori:The four great heroes are supposed to band together and fight off the waves of catastrophe; didn't the king not say that when we first came here?"

Myne:"Yes, he did."

Nori:" Great So that's what we're going to do, or that's what I'm going to do. I will not have people die because the heroes can't get along. So my mission now is to create the Four Heroes Guild. I'll think of a better name later." *Soon he'll get up*

Myne:All right, suppose we do make this party since I am mostly against it, and my father will be too. How are they going to get stronger?"

Nori:I have something for that; call it a bit of a major coincidence, and also, you're not going to be against it, but the king will be.*He said it in an ordering tone kind of like a captain to a soldier.*

Myne:And what do you mean by that? Of course I'm going to be against it!" *She yelled, now being in a more pissed-off expression*

Nori:You act like you have a choice in the matter news flash; you really don't." *He would walk towards her.*

Myne:And what makes you say that?!" *she would continue to look towards him, irritated, but she was also subconsciously backing up.*

Nori:Well, think about it like this: Why would you go against your m..? [I am not saying that word] "Your leader." *He said, lifting his hand up and placing it on her head* "Your dad's racist to Demi humans, right?" *he said as a symbol would appear below her*

Myne:What does that have to do with anything?*Before she could finish, she would pass out seemingly lifeless.*

Nori: [So that does work, huh? Interesting. Well, I should hurry before Motoyasu realizes that Myne's health bar is missing.] *He said taking out an egg and pulling out some pieces of what looks to be a different monster* [Turns out merging the chimera with myself does nothing but put it in a storage that's slowly dissolves the monster for exp crazy right It turns out that wasn't the only crazy thing that I found out that day.]