It's time to party up!

Author: Well, hello there, everyone. Long time no see. I hope everyone had a great Halloween Christmas, and New Year's. All of the above school was a pain, so I was sick through most of it. But hey, I'm back for this one chapter. You're probably not going to get another one in the next 5 years because my name is Cory. Anyway, all jokes aside Time to start

Naofumi, Itsuki, Ren, and Motoyasu all seem to be waiting on Nori and Myne outside the tavern, as Naofumi seemed to be wondering if Nori was actually going to make her pay or not.

Motoyasu:What's taking those two so long?" he asked, getting slightly nervous about what's happening for the wrong reasons.

Ren: Would you be patient and quiet  down?"He looks towards Motoyasu with an irritated expression as he leans up against a wall.

Itsuki:Yeah, Motoyasu, it's probably not as bad as you think it is. They're probably just catching up. I mean, they were in a party before, plus she did seem really depressed a few days after the incident that turned out to not be true. So they probably were decently close, am I right, Naofumi?" *He looks towards Naofumi, wanting confirmation.*

Naofumi:Huh, why are you dragging me into this?"

Itsuki: Because you were with them, and also, can you help me since Motoyasu looks like that drunk old man down the road when you say no more alcohol?"

*Motoyasu would be biting his nails*

Naofumi: [Yeah, no kidding, I wonder why Nori gets him like that]. "Hmm, well, I wouldn't say close in the way you're thinking, but I will say they were close enough to feel like an actual party of friends at first." *He said, remembering the time when Myne showed it up as a party member and actually started helping them fight instead of standing there, which made both him and Nori drop their guards, thinking they didn't have to worry about being betrayed.*

Motoyasu: *He calms down, sighing a bit* "Thanks, Naofumi. I thought it was something else, remembering her reaction to what happened in the incident."

Naofumi:Why would you think that she's a princess? Is she not? So going with a monster shouldn't really be  allowed."[Not only that, it's stupid to think that, but their personalities don't match at all. Well, maybe when it comes down to turning a situation of words into their favor. And also, I don't even want to imagine that scenario in any world.] *Soon a little cloud would appear above his head as it showed a Chibi Nori and Myne, which caused him to swipe it away.* [Yeah, no]

Meanwhile, back with Nori and Myne, the chains would seem to still be heading towards her as Myne would close her eyes, getting ready to die with her life flashing before her eyes and tears streaming down her face, only to not feel anything as the sound of footsteps with her head towards her And then she would get karate chopped on the head.

Myne:Ow, what the hell?" *She would open her eyes to see Nori looking at her with a warm smile on his face.*

Nori:What's wrong? Did you really think I was going to kill you?" *soon he would repeatedly karate chop her head* "Nope, I wasn't but scared you didn't I" *He said laughing so much so that he eventually fell to the ground* "You should have seen her look on your face. Had tears and everything."

Myne: *would now have bumps on her head due to Nori hitting it as she looked at him a bit pissed* "Why you stupid monster!"

Nori: "Stupid yet still smarter than you, isn't that pretty funny?" *He would eventually get up and sit down on a chair.*

Myne:You are not smarter than me!"

Nori: Trust me, Myne or Malty S. Melromarc, I am smarter than you, or have you forgotten who has the high ground in this situation both physically and mentally, and if I truly want it politically?"