[The man wakes up half asleep as he yawns].               

George.My son up so soon let me guess gonna make sure ash is up and awake for the journey ahead.                                                                  

Green:you know it dad! I Am still gonna miss ya though but I promise to do my best make ya proud.  

George:son no matter what you do I'll always be proud of you my boy. Give your papa big old hug [he tried to shout wait but was too late as he crushed in a big tearful hug as Don George cries tears of joy and Green cries tears of pain trying to tap out as he eventually does stop patting his head sorry].             

George:I'm sorry Green just know you can come home any time alright your always welcomed back.  Green:Alright I will I'm off dad see ya! [Green began running heading to ash house as Delia greets him good morning happily. He heads to ash room quickly wakes him up by throwing him on the floor].               

Ash:Ughhh.....Greenight?! It's one hour early dude why are you waking me up so early!!!!             Green:Because knowing you ash you'll sleep in now get dress and hurry or we will miss on our dreams.   Ash:Alright,alright jeez. [He yawns getting ready as he quickly got changed into his adventure clothes,with green making sure he had everything].   

Ash:Alright I'm all set to become a Pokémon master the story of ash Ketchum of pallet town shall be one one of Aww and wonder that's for sure my friend.    

Green:Ok,now can we please go now great "Pokémon master"ash [He laughs as ash throws a pillow at him telling him to respect the master as he trips him pinning him down on floor].          

Green:try that again Ashy you'll be seeing a lot green that's for sure~.                                                           

Ash:Ok ok you win now get off dude.[He laughs a bit enjoying messing with ash as he stands up helping ash to his feet as he waved goodbye to his mom].     

[The duo heading to professor oak lab on time].        

[The two trainers then got to Professor Oak's lab where they see another person also there. He was a boy who is the same age as them. He has fair skin, brown eyes, and tall, brown spiky hair. He is wearing a long purple shirt, dark gray pants, a yin and yang necklace, and brown boots with black straps encircling them. This is Gary Oak].                              

Gary:Well well well. If it isn't Ashy boy and his Little dumb side Kick Green-light.                                             

Ash:It's Greenight you jerk!!!!                                        Green:Cool it ash he just trying to get a rise out of us well show him up later. [He said sighing Green used to have anger issues but thanks to his dad he got better controlling it ironically enough stopping ash from losing his temper also helped the process].  

[They walked up the stairs they made their way inside. They see an elderly man wearing an unbuttoned lab coat, red shirt, beige pants, and brown loafers. This is Professor Oak.].                           

Oak:Greetings glad you're all here on time.                  Gary:Hey gramps! I'm ready for my Pokémon!

Oak:Hello, grandson[he sighed]

Green:Hello, Professor Oak

Ash:Howdy professor

Oak:Hello Green,Hello ash I see you also came to get your starter Pokémon.