thirty-six.

Aliyah felt as if her heart was in her ass

     Aliyah felt as if her heart was in her ass. Aliyah and Alex shared the guest room together and Alex kicks in her sleep so Aliyah also felt pain in her lower back where she had been kicked off the bed at three in the morning. She looked at herself in the full length mirror in the room and smoothed out her pink dress.

     She hears a knock on the door, thinking it was Alex, she uttered a "Come in." as she tilted her head as her in the mirror, still looking at her reflection. She didn't exactly know if she liked the dress but it didn't really matter cause it really was her only option. "Hey," She sees Matt in the reflection and his face made her know that her dress looked good. He stood there with his eyes widened, (just a little bit), and his mouth slightly parted.

"You look...amazing." He breathed out with a smile on his face as he walked closer to her and grabbed her hand. "Really? I don't know if I like the dress very much." She shrugged as she turned her body around but kept her head in the same position to see the back of it. "Liyah, you look good." Matt grabbed her hand and turned her fully around to look at him. "Stop worrying, you'll be fine."

"Matt, I'm practically meeting your whole family today. I should be worrying." Aliyah whispered and played with Matt's hand as she spoke. Matt rolled his eyes, "You already met my mom and dad and they're the most important. You don't even have to meet anyone else if you don't feel comfortable." He shrugged as Aliyah slowly nodded.

     "Okay. Is this dress really alright?" She asked again which made Matt chuckle, "Yes, you look great, now we gotta go!" He practically pushed her out of the guest room so they could leave for the wedding.

     The wedding ceremony was beautiful but Aliyah got bored. She always got bored at the ceremony because you just sit there and watch, Aliyah has never liked doing that. She liked moving around but she sat in the middle of Matt and Alex. When her leg started bouncing up and down with her hand on top of her thigh, Matt grabbed her hand and intertwined them. She looked at him with a slight blush on her cheeks and smiled.

Her leg stopped bouncing as soon as that happened.

Now, they were at the wedding reception and they were all sitting at their assigned table which consisted of Alex, Chris, Nick, Matt, Aliyah, Marylou, and Jimmy. The triplets parents loved the girls especially Marylou. She had all boys so having girls around while her sons visited was truly a breath of fresh air.

     The event room was scattered with people as they talked loudly over the the music the dj was playing. Aliyah grew nervous again as she remembered she knew no one here except Matt's family and Alex. Alex was a carefree person, she didn't get anxious easily because she's so good at meeting new people but Aliyah always has that anxiety with her at all times. She picked at her white acrylics that went well her light pink silk dress that she bought at a small business in the mall as she sat by Matt.

     Alex was having fun with her boyfriend as they made their way to the food buffet, giggling at each others joke and smiling so wide that you could see it from a mile away. They were happy and Aliyah was happy that they were happy.

     After Matt and Aliyah kissed and announced their feelings for each other, they didn't exactly put any labels on it. Aliyah wants to take it slow, she just has to tell Matt that somehow. She just wants to spend time with him right now, she doesn't want to worry about it. She likes him, he likes her, and they're happy. That's all that matters at the moment.

     "Stop doing that." Matt rolled his eyes playfully and grabbed her hand again so she would stop picking at her nails and ruining them if it pops off. She huffed and looked back at the food table where Alex and Chris were. "I'll be right back." She kissed his cheek and walked towards the happy couple.

     "I'm starving." Aliyah grabbed a plate and stood in line for food next to Alex. "Bro me too. I could eat a dinosaur right now." Chris nodded as he put some bread on his plate and started making a sandwich. "It's like a giant charcuterie board." Alex giggled as she started taking some food as well. "Are we ignoring what Chris just said?" Aliyah asked her best friend.

     "I usually do." She nodded which made Chris head whip around, "I heard that?!" He seethed which made the two girls laugh.

     "How are you and Matt?" Alex askes Aliyah who made a face at her and pointed to the boy with her chin. "Oh who cares. He knows better not to snitch." Alex shrugged and looked at Chris who just nodded, "I'd get killed." Aliyah giggled before speaking, "Well, it's amazing. He is amazing and he is just so sweet and he already knows me so it just works out and it's just..."

     "Amazing?" The two spoke at the same time which made Aliyah blush in embarrassment but nod anyway.

     "Well, I'm glad you guys are finally happy cause I couldn't take Matt's whiny ass anymore. Just fuckin' annoying." Chris rolled his eyes and made his way back to the table and Aliyah and Alex just laughed at him. "I'm glad too. You're happier than you have been in awhile so I'm proud." Alex smiled at her friend who pouted slightly and rubbed her arm. "Thanks Alex."

     They walked back to the table and once Aliyah say in her seat, Matt says, "Bro, you didn't even invite me. What if I wanted some food?" He scoffed, jokingly obliviously, and Aliyah rolled her eyes. "No one was stopping you from following me." She smiled and handed the plate to him. "Besides, I got enough for both of us for a reason." She smiled and dunked a piece of bread into some vinaigrette sauce.

     After the two finished eating from the snack table, they got pretty bored. Everyone at their table was bored out of their mind. Until, it was the bride and groom's first dance. They danced swiftly to "Can't Help Falling in Love" and soon, the dj called up the couples to join the main couple on the dance floor. Alex and Chris got up in a second to make their way to the dance floor. Nick was nowhere to be found but Aliyah swore she heard him say he had to take a call outside. After a couple of seconds, Matt holds out his hand for Aliyah to grab.

     Aliyah grabs it and they hold hands to the dance floor.

     "I don't really know how to do this so you might have to 'lead' or whatever they call it." Matt makes an "eek" face which made Aliyah laugh, "I got you, don't worry." Aliyah wrapped her arms around his shoulders as his hands were around her waist. She led them through the slow dance and Aliyah was actually impressed that Matt only stepped on her shoes eight times.

     "Thank you for inviting me, this was really fun." She smiled as Matt shrugged, "Eh, wasn't that special, you know?" He looked around the room at everyone dancing yet it felt like they were the only ones out there. "You invited so it was special."

    Matt responded to her with a kiss.

BEAU SPEAKS !
HEYYYY

IM SORRY THIS CHAPTER TOOK ME A MONTH
NOT EVEN KIDDING I KEPT CHANGING IT
IT WAS SO HARD

decided to give yall some fluff cause this book will prob be ending soon 🙁

I PROMISE ILL BE BETTER AT UPDATINF NOW THAT THIS IS DONE LIKE OMG IM #FREE