Seven months.

Yeji's been in a coma for seven months and everyone keeps telling Lia to give up and let the doctors pull the plug, Haewen and Lim told the doctors to do it, but Lia's relationship to Yeji gives her authority as well. She refuses to give up.

She'll wake up, they'll go on their honeymoon, adopt children someday and grow old together.

Seven months prior

"I now announce you as wife and wife, you may now kiss the bride."

The couple peached the biggest of smiles, Lia's cheeks stained with fresh tears as she leaned in, and Yeji's cheeks stained with dried tears. Tears from earlier when she saw Lia walk down the aisle in her big beautiful, one-of-a-kind gown.

They embraced one another in a soul sealing kiss, the crowd going wild, their family in the front rows. The day was sunny and bright, the temperature perfectly warm with a comfortable breeze to cool everyone down.

They slow danced for nearly the whole reception; they might grow wrinkles due to all of the smiling they did the whole time.

"I can't believe I married an actual goddess." Yeji half joked, taking in Lia's beautiful scent.

"I can't believe it took us four years; we should've sealed the deal after two." Lia joked back, they both laughed in the comfort of others warmth,

"You're the only one for me, Lia. Now I'm spending the rest of my life with you, I'm not going anywhere so you better not get sick of me."

"Never." Lia looked up at her, smiling and kissing Yeji's lips with all the love in the world.

For their honeymoon, it was decided that they would travel the world, putting their careers on hold as best they could for one another. Their first location? The parts of Europe where it's safe for a sapphic couple to travel. Specifically, it was Sweden as their first location.

They set off in their SUV, the windows decorated with writings all over, 'just married!' 'WLW JUST MARRIED!!' 'gay rights' 'just married! Now until 4ever!'. As well as balloons attached to the top to match the royal theme of the wedding. They were very expensive balloons, made of a thicker material and decorated with thin lines of liquid gold.

"Be safe! See you next year! Call often! HAVE FUN!" Munyeong shouted as they drove off.

"Stay safe especially!" John shouted after.

"I love you! Bye, for now! Hurry and get back! I want grandchildren!" Haewen shouted, she and Munyeong cried together after seeing their daughters drive off on their wedding day, glad they made it.

Lia waved through the window until the venue could no longer be seen. Sitting back in her seat, sighed, completely happy, staring at the woman driving them to the airport.

"I worry about Onyx; you think she'll forget our scent? Who we are?" Yeji said about their Doberman that was staying with Munyeong and John for the time being.

"Now way! We've had her for years and we'll only be gone just shy of one, and my mom is gonna keep us in touch, remember?"

"You're right. I'm just so excited for this. Traveling the world with my true love, what more could I ask for in life?"

"Me too."

They held hands over the center console, listening to music and driving in blissful silence. They held their wedding in Colorado for the mountain scenery, so the drive down from the mountains was a bit tough, however, the scenery was just gorgeous. Unbelievable.