【11】『M』

About that first date, even as they boarded one of Yeji's family private jets, the brunette didn't tell Lia where they were going. And when she asked, all Yeji would say in response is, "Somewhere fun."

"My parents got black leather in our jet," Lia commented, sitting in the seat across from Yeji on the plane, she felt the brown leather with her hands and looked around, "But the brown with gold looks so much better than I thought."

"Yeah? Mine is black and gold too, this is Hyunjin's. But he took mine to take his bros somewhere and this one couldn't fit all of his friends." Yeji rolled her eyes.

"So... how long until we are "somewhere fun?""

"About three hours."

"This is a lot for a first date, you know? Taking me out of the state like this?"

"And you deserve nothing less, c'mere." Yeji gestured for Lia to sit in her lap. Happily, Lia obliged, getting up from her seat to take hers on top of Yeji. She wrapped her arms around the brunette's neck and smiled as she stared longingly and innocently into her eyes. Yeji innocently messaged her back under her big hoodie-Yeji's hoodie-, staring back.

"Yeji?"

"Yes?"

"I have something kind of big to ask."

"What is it? You can ask me anything."

"Well, recently I came out to my parents..."

"How did it go?"

"My mom hated it, but my dad is cool. And they kinda want to meet you for fall break?"

"Me? Oh goodness."

"Yeah, well because I told them that I'm with a woman and last year I agreed to come home for fall break with my partner because at the time I had a boyfriend. They assumed he and I would still be together and clearly, we're not. But nonetheless, they still want me to bring my partner."

"Wow... do you want me to meet your parents?"

"Why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know... we're just now going on our first date, you know?"

"I do, but I want them to meet the woman that has changed my life only the better. The woman who has opened my heart and my mind, the woman who has kept me safe, and done nothing but care about me."

Yeji smiled hearing those words. "I'm a little scared to meet your mother, but I've done plenty of fighting for myself in the past."

"So, you'll meet my parents?"

"Yeah."

Lia wiggled in Yeji's lap, cheering and kissing Yeji's lips passionately. But she had to quickly stop herself, "Dammit I need you, but I can't yet." She groaned. "I've always wanted to have sex on a plane, and I want to get naked and nasty with you."

"Naked and nasty, huh?"

"Yes... sorry that was a little strong."

"No. I'm all for naked and nasty, how nasty are we takin'?"

"The nastiest you can do."

"Hm. Well I can only go so far on a plane, and I can only go so far with no insertion. But I can still rock your world on the outside." Yeji smirked. She grabbed her remote that would be used to call staff and turned on the 'do not disturb' button, which would mean no staff would interfere with them until the button is turned off.

"Rock my world, then, Yeji. Show me, under these circumstances, just how good you can fuck me." Lia challenged, already moaning when Yeji began kissing the side of her neck.