Lia giggled as she pulled away from the pizza, but the hot cheese followed her mouth creating a long cheese pull.

"Omo... daebak." Yeji laughed, completely amused.

Lia kept biting the cheese into her mouth but the cheese was two stretchy. So, Yeji crawled over and pulled the cheese from the pizza, guiding it into Lia's mouth. She giggled at the blonde's cuteness. Lia was a little bit of a mess, she was whiny, not ticklish and completely obsessed with hot cheetos. She's a fashion major who looks cute all the time and is obsessed with pastel colors and the color sky blue. She's clingy, extremely soft and warmhearted, and can beat a good punch when necessary. And as of right now, her mouth is a little covered with chocolate, her fingertips red with hot cheeto dust, and she has little stains of tomato and alfredo sauce on her hands. Yet she is the person Yeji wants to be with for a very, very long time. As long as time will allow it.

Anyone could see from a mile away, all the adoration Yeji looked at Lia with. What they have is what everyone is looking for. How they look at each other proves that love is real, even if they have yet to say it out loud yet.

"I lo-" Yeji almost said, but a knock at the door interrupted them. "I'll get it."

"Are you sure? I can get it, sit back down!" Lia intervened, putting her pizza down.

"Ani, you have chocolate all over your mouth." Yeji teased.

"Ahhh that's why the pizza tasted sweeter than usual." Lia said to herself.

Yeji answered the front door, stunned to see her mom and dad right there looking like they came straight from a business meeting. "Mom? Dad?" Yeji said in shock, her eyes doubling in size.

"Aigoooo, nae sarang!! Look at her jaw, it's a little swollen. Aish! These bruises! I knew I didn't like that sport, so violent, gang violence too. I'm not even surprised. We came all the way from our business in Singapore just to check on you! Where is Hyunjin?" Her mom, Haewen gushed and her dad, Lim, agreed. Not exactly in the same way, but he did.

Haewen walked in and smothered her daughter with gentle hugs and kisses. "Mom!! Slobber!" Yeji whined, and her mom finally stopped.

"This is why I don't like you playing these kinds of sports! I thought you learned from high school and we agreed for you to pursue music!"

"I know Eomma! And I'm passing all my classes greatly! I just love sports too much to let them go, you know I've never been one to just sit down."

"But you got hurt, nae sarang." Haewen cupped Yeji's face and stared at her adoringly.

"I'm ok, it was to protect my girlfriend." Yeji said, her voice muffled because of how much her mom was holding her cheeks. She just looked adorable. They both gasped and looked at each other, her mom let go off her face.

"A girlfriend? You didn't tell us about that! Who is she? Who is she! Oh I need to meet her! Is she Korean? Not that there's anything wrong if she's not. You need to tell me things, nae sarang! Call her here right now. And get your brother in this foyer."

"Eomma, she's right there." Yeji pointed to the little 5'4 blonde wearing her giant hoodie and sweats sitting on the floor, her mouth still covered in chocolate.

The couple stared, processing what exactly Lia would look like if they met under more official circumstances, they assumed that she and Yeji were having a game night, and of course neither of them would be very dressed up. Lia most be lovely most of the time.

So they cheered and neared the blonde. Haewen pulled Lia up from the floor and they both swallowed her in a giant hug.

"She smells very nice and clean! Are you Korean?" Haewen started.