"Alright, rest well, ok?"

"Alright. You too, Ryu. Good night."

"Good night."

Lia went through Yeji's big duffle, finding her keys and letting herself into the big dark area. She took off her shoes, went upstairs, showered, and slept in Yeji's clothes in her bed. She could barely sleep though; her body was fighting itself. Too tired to stay awake and too worried to fall asleep.

But at around 5 in the morning, her phone went off. She checked the caller ID, seeing it was Hyunjin's number, she answered immediately. "Oppa?"

"Yeji's awake, she was a little out of it at first but now she really wants to talk to you."

"Yes! Put her on the phone, please! Thank you, Hyunjin." Lia switched it over to FaceTime, not caring about what she looked like straight out of bed.

"Unnie!" Lia called, smiling with wet eyes when finally seeing that Yeji was awake and ok.

"Lia... Are you ok?"

"Ang, I'm fine! You just woke up and all you're thinking about is me?"

"You're the only thing I cared about as soon as I was back, Lia."

"Well, I'm untouched. How are you? The doctor said you have no major injuries."

"I don't, but siballll my head fucking hearts!" Yeji whined like a baby. "Are you in my room? In my clothes?"

"Yes, sorry, I just missed you."

Yeji smiled at peace, "Don't apologize, that makes me feel better." Hyunjin held the phone for her, and she politely asked for him to hold it a bit closer. "You're so beautiful, baby. I'm just glad you're ok."

"I just want to be with you but visiting hours don't open up until 11..."

"They have to do some testing on you, Yeji. You have to say goodbye for now." Hyunjin said gently.

"Ok. Goodbye for now, Lia. I'll see you soon?"

"I'll be there at 11, bet on me."

"Always."

The call ended and Lia finally let out her tears of relief. She was able to sleep, cuddling into Yeji's bed and clothing, until 9. Then she woke up, ate some organic cereal, washed her dishes, put them away, and then left, still in Yeji's clothes. But she made sure to bring extra clothes for Yeji just in case they would allow her to come home sooner than tomorrow morning.

Then she took an Uber to the hospital, receiving texts from Felix about their plans they had made before things went to shit.

'I'm assuming you'll spend the day with Yeji so we can do the mall another time. Spend time with your girlfriend, Li.'

Lia thanked him with gratitude, finding it funny that Felix was still very serious about that bet. Shit, Lia would be too if she had won, it was a great prize.

When she arrived at the hospital, she asked the front desk about Yeji and told them that she was here to see her. She got there at 10:55, so they told her to wait five minutes, and then her room would be open to visitors.

The blonde had slightly hoped that they would just let her go up early, seeing Yeji over the phone wasn't enough right now. But she had to follow hospital rules.

Once the five painful minutes passed over, she went up to the fifth floor, or floor E and rushed through the halls to find E505. She found it quickly and stopped before the door, peeking through the glass.

But once she saw Yeji, she couldn't just stand to prepare herself anymore. She came in, not too quickly because she did see Hyunjin asleep on the sofa chair in the corner of the room and closed the door quietly. Turning to stare at Yeji, who stared at her back. They were just happy they were both ok.