Honestly, Yeji regretted not getting them a rental economy car for this, she doesn't want people trying to break into Lia's car.

Once they got there, it wasn't as professional as Yeji was used to. Her last match was so much more formal, but this was just go in and fight, not much prep beforehand. Suddenly, Yeji was afraid to leave Lia alone to watch in the stands, but her manager, Beverely, sat with Lia to keep her safe.

"When does it start? I want another popcorn." Lia asked Beverly, to which the woman responded,

"You have three minutes."

"I can make that!" Lia ran out of the room to go back to the concession truck outside. The line was minimal, but there was a man behind her standing oddly close to her trying to pickpocket her bag. But all Lia had in her bag was lip balm and her wallet, herself defense things were hanging on the side of the bag from a key ring and her wallet wasn't in her bag, it was in her hands. Once he realized this, he spoke to her.

"Gimme your wallet." He spat.

"Sorry?" Lia turned to face him.

"Gimme your fucking wallet."

"Uh, no." Lia said simply, turning around to order her popcorn now that it was her turn in line. "Hi! Just one popcorn and a diet coke please!" The staff chuckled at the rich girl, but took her order, nonetheless.

"$25." The cashier said.

"No, your poster clearly says that popcorn is 5 and a bottled drink is 3. Here's ten and don't be sticky with that change, I was gonna tip."

"For you? It's 25. Do you understand us? Ching-chong?"

Lia gasped in outrage, then she felt the guy behind her try to snatch her wallet right from her hands. "Oh, you fucker! Stop!" She shouted, using what Yeji taught her and uppercut the man straight up his nose. Blood literally shot out and hit the concession truck window. "Don't make me use my knuckle knife on you." Lia spat on the man and then turned around, handing the woman in the truck 8 bucks.

"My girlfriend is one of the fighters in there, alright? So, I wouldn't be mean to me if I were you. She'll kick all of your asses if I don't." Lia hissed, then the man got up from the ground to try and hit her and she punched him again, kicking him in the side while he was down.

Lia took her popcorn and soda with a bright smile and pranced back into the venue to sit next to Beverly again.

"Have any trouble at all?" Beverly questioned.

"Nope! Want some?" Lia offered her some popcorn and she took a good handful.

"Thank you, Lia."

"No problem!"

The lights in the stands went a bit dark to focus on the squared circle, indicating that the match was about to start. Lia couldn't wait to see Yeji in action in real life for the first time, not through a tv screen like before. And to think that then they weren't together and now they're starting strong.

The blonde cheered wildly when seeing Yeji arrive in a silk robe, the hood over her head, boxing gloves over her hands, guard in her mouth. Her hair was done back into two braids, and she looked like she was in her zone. Lia loved the look of a focused woman. She had to stop cheering to let herself swoon over her woman.

Tonight, it was Yeji v. Izzy. Or a newbie in the big leagues v. a top performer in the rookie league. The audience had to be aware of the advantage Yeji had over her opponent tonight, but overall, it would benefit them both. Yeji would win and Izzy would hopefully progress because of this courageous match with a trained professional.