"So, you do or don't need any of us there for support?"

"I don't think so, Yeji and I will have one another and that will be enough."

"Aww you two sound so fucking cuteeee." Ryujin teased the fuck out the shortest one.

"Oh, shut up." Lia rolled her eyes with a smile.

The blonde finished the rest of her classes with her friends. She had only English with Felix, but with Chaeryeong she had two, Yuna five since they were in the same major, and only one with Ryujin. But today specifically, she only had English with Felix and the rest were with Yuna.

Her last class ended a couple minutes over at 4:02. Leaving her to get back to the KKT house, check in with her sisters and then call Yeji to confirm a leaving time for the match tonight. It was confirmed that they would leave at 5:30, giving Lia plenty of time to get ready.

She was one for matching the crowd in her own way. She wouldn't ever wear a ball gown to a college party, but she would certainly still wear whatever she wanted to at whatever event. To a boxing match out in the ghetto, she shouldn't dress too flashy, or too formal, but she'll still be Lia.

And you could call it a bit formal for the place they were going, but it was as comfy Lia would get given, she's in a good mood and a fashion major.

A long white dress with a light blue cardigan. But over the dress and even the cardigan, she wore Yeji's letterman jacket to keep her warm. So, from the hips up, the dress was completely covered by the big, thick jacket.

"You look cute as hell!" Yeji commented as soon as she saw Lia, they met at her apartment complex, about to take Lia's car up there since Yeji didn't feel like taking her bike

"Thank you, handsome." Lia peached, eyeing Yeji hungrily. Yeji could be wearing anything and still, Lia will be horny for her. I mean, all Yeji was wearing now was a black hoodie and black sweats.

"Thank you, ready to do?" Yeji asked as she did The Thing. Lia would never get tired of watching her tie up her hair like that, it seems to be something Yeji just does. She's just that attractive. "Babe?"

"Oh! Yes! You have everything? Oh, we should get fast food on the way, or something healthier for you."

"From where were you thinking?"

"That subway inside the 7-11 across the street? Just so I can also get a bag of hot cheetos."

"That's good."

The couple got into the car, stopping briefly at said location for sandwiches, chips, drinks, and gas. With Yeji driving and Lia in charge of aux, up until she fell asleep and left the same song running on repeating for a good ten minutes until Yeji just muted the aux altogether. She chuckled at Lia's cuteness, rubbing her thigh and continuing to drive the last hour there, Newburgh, New York.