"And every outfit you choose is always so cute!" Yeji further told the blonde when seeing her come out of her closet

Lia posed as a thank you, grabbing a white shoulder bag to put all of her necessities in.

"You want me to drive us?" Yeji pitched as they walked, hand in hand, down to the front door.

"We can walk, I need the fresh air, unless you want to drive? I could just roll down the windows."

"We can walk."

For Yeji, the more she got to know Lia she was surprised that she was such a party girl. She is so mild mannered and easy to be around, maybe that's why she's so social though.

Together, they walked over to the clinic. News seemed to spread fast, Lia could see basically everyone staring at her, trying not to make it obvious but failing. It felt disrespectful, but what was she gonna do? They already know.

"How about after this appointment, if all goes well, we just go out and do something fun?" Yeji pitched, sensing how uncomfortable this was for Lia. A 15-minute walk has never felt so long.

"You read my mind." Lia answered back, changing it so that she held Yeji's whole arm rather than just her hand.

Checking into the clinic, Lia was no stranger to this place. She unfortunately has had an abortion done here before, then shortly after that, she decided to get an implant to keep her from getting pregnant for the next few years. But the staff was very open minded and friendly, so she didn't ever feel judged for coming here.

The unofficial couple had to split once Lia was called to go into the actual checkup. Yeji waited for Lia in the waiting room, checking her socials and texts from management. Her next match was a week from now already.

Her phone chimed with a message from one of her friends, Ryujin.

'Idk if you're with her, but do you know if Lia's at the KKT house? I've been trying to contact her all night, but her phone must be off.'

Yeji replied, 'she's with me at the clinic, call me in like half an hour and you can talk to her once she's out'

With a sigh, Yeji turned off her phone, she knew how worried Lia's friends must be. She still felt guilty about it, though it wasn't her fault. She felt like she could have done something to prevent it. She wished she had known that Lia was at the party sooner.

But to look on the brighter side of things, Lia only went to confess her feelings to Yeji. Lia wanted to try it out with a woman, nothing had gone wrong so far, and the sex alone was amazing. It already was out of character for Lia to try something so new and be so committed to it so quickly, but she fully wanted a relationship with Yeji. She knew Yeji couldn't just be a hookup, just something about her deserves more than that.

The brunette did want to be there for Lia when she came back out of the appointment, but she left the waiting room for a quick snack break. Yes, she just had half a pizza, but she needed something for protein.