She got in her car, double checking her bag like she always does. Her phone, a phone charger, mace, rape whistle, condoms, her ID, debit card, student card, $50 cash, concealer to cover the hickies in the morning. Trust her, if he can't make the deepest, most painful, dark hickies then he already can't love her right. Then her metal straw and drink cover to keep it protected from being spiked. A folded tube top and folded fabric booty shorts just in case her dress gets ripped off.

And she managed to fit all of this in her little shoulder bag.

Deciding that she was ready, she turned on the engine and sped off. Listening to her anthem, tally by blackpink, she took a longer way just so she could finish the song.

Upon parking, she knew this party would be a banger, it was crowded, the music was already good, there were bouncy houses on the front lawn, and people dancing on the balcony of the second floor. Uptight party throwers will quarter off the upstairs, leaving the main level to be crowded and boring.

Getting out of her car, she pulled her dress down, fixed her blonde wavy hair and began walking.

"Lia! Hey Lia! Hang out with us! Felix is already inside." She heard from behind her, she turned around and saw her friends that she hung out with outside of the sorority, the more laid-back friends.

"I thought you guys weren't going?"

"We changed our minds; we knew you'd be here too." Chaeryeong said, sipping from Yuna's "water bottle" filled with liquor.

"You think there will be any hot guys for me?" Lia questioned as she began walking with the group of three.

"This is literally a frat house for the gays, Lia." Ryujin informed the shorter one.

"I know, but not everyone in there is a part of the sorority!"

"Yeah, but most of the guys in there will be gay." Ryujin chuckled.

"Or bi or pan!" Lia said back hopefully.

"What if you find a girl?" Yuna joked.

"Uh uh. I'm straight... I haven't even thought about hooking up with a girl. I'm just not into it."

So far this year, Lia would mark this party as most memorable, most fun, and most unique. So many things were rainbow themed, she almost felt out of place since she's straight. But all LGBTQ+ and allies are welcome, and everyone made her feel welcome anyway.

At first, she danced with her gay best friend, Felix, then with her girlfriends and then they all separated ways and danced with potential hookups for the night.

Pretty easily, she found someone to dance with. They wore a letterman jacket, giving away that they played a sport, a big t-shirt under, loose jeans, high tops, and a baseball cap. Having shoulder length brown hair and half of it was tied back into a loose bun through the hat.

Lia thought they looked like a kpop idol, no one specifically just a kpop idol, with their hair up in that hairstyle. In addition to that, they had these very unique birthmarks etched upon their face. One under each eye and then one on the nose, it created a shallow, soft 'v' shape. She loved it too.

They danced together all night long, even after Lia's friends left and his friends left, they stayed to drink and dance together.

They found themselves in the backyard sitting together on a chair by the pool, lightly drinking so they could stay in the moment. The air was filled with tension and chemistry.

"You know I didn't even know your name and I've been grinding on you all night." Lia teased, sitting in his lap. With a smirk and holding her waist he responded.

"My name is Yeji." Their voice was a bit higher than other guys Lia's talked to, yet it was still raspy and attractive.

"You're Korean?"

"Born in Jeon-ju, grew up in Gwangju, moved to the states when I was 13."

"Mmm." Lia wrapped her arms around Yeji's neck, her red cup loosely held between her fingers. "Yeji Oppa..." She moaned just to tease, giggling when she noticed how surprised Yeji was to hear that.

"Well, that's a first."

"I want you." Lia was gone now, not only by alcohol but by the lust she felt for Yeji. "Now." She grinded on her lap as if to tease a dick that Yeji didn't have. Yeji chuckled to herself.

"Wait, Lia, I'm not what you think I am-" Yeji started, but Lia silenced her with a passionate kiss.

Either Lia was stupid, or Yeji was more masc appearing than she thought because Lia seems to think that she's a man.

"I know exactly what you are, now you don't have a girlfriend, do you?" Lia stated, ready to drag Yeji upstairs to a free bedroom.

With that, Yeji thought that she was wrong before and Lia does know that she's a woman. She must be saying Oppa as a joke because of her masculine style. She honestly found it hot.

"Yeochin? Eopso. (a girlfriend? I have nothing of the sort.)" Yeji responded, wondering if Lia knew Korean. She seemed to be Asian American and not born in Korea.

It was clear that Lia understood her when she smirked and got off of Yeji's lap, taking her hand and pulling her into the house to find a spare bedroom.