" so my dear hard workers he's Jeon Junghoon your new CEO who will lead the company I hope you all get along with him perfectly and make our name more bright in future... I'm looking forward to the great future of this company with your hardworking skills and his intelligence while I'm also not sure about his intelligence though. "

He saw Hezlin choke on her breath while hearing his father's words and it made her burst into laughter but she pressed her lips to control her laugh but Junghoon saw her laughing and he clenched his jaws then he speak to his Dad " I'll make you amazed with my skills Dad I just need the support of Miss Hezlin in all of this. "

Everyone looked at Hezlin with a surprised look on their faces that how come she got to meet Junghoon before anyone else then Mr Seong speak " what do you mean? "

Hezlin was looking at him with a shocked look on her face then he speak " I was confused and nervous but Miss Hezlin makes me feel good with her intelligence and her wise words so she's surely a great secretary and I might need her help more than anyone else. "

Mr Seong chuckled at his statement and said " no doubt Hezlin is such an intelligent and inspiring employee of our office... " She lowered her gaze while she was getting nervous because of what Junghoon was saying about her Infront of everyone and he was silently staring at her while tucking his hands in his pants pockets with a straight face.

He then heard his Dad saying " I have to go to a meeting for the last time today so now your are being comfortable with her so she'll show you the whole office and you can greet staff with her. "

Just then hezlin's eyes got wide open and she looked at Mr Seong with a shocked look on her face while Junghoon bite his lower lip while smirking and then he said
" as you wish Dad... "

With that Mr Seong left from there with Mr park and Junghoon signaled everyone to go back to their work while he saw Hezlin was still standing at her spot while staring down at random spot then he called her name " Miss Hezlin... I think you didn't hear what Dad said a moment ago. "

She looked up at him and then she looked at her surroundings and found everyone staring at her, she tried to remain calm and kept her facial expressions calm then she looked at him and said " I'm coming sir. "

With that she walked towards him and lead the way while saying " this way please. " He was silently following her while staring at her from behind with a siren look in his  eyes then they both entered in the elevator.

Hezlin pressed the expected floor button and stood in a corner while Junghoon was standing beside her at other corner he then took a glance at her side and he noticed her lips moving like she was saying something but he couldn't hear because she was kinda whispering then his eyes fell on her hands and he saw a beaded chain ( Tasbeeh ) he joined his eyebrows in confusion then he asked her
" what are you doing this huh? "

" I'm doing my zikar. " she replied in a straight voice without even looking at him then he chuckled and said " zikar? What the he... "

" don't curse... It's Haram. " she cut him in between his words and he clenched his jaws, he immediately took steps forward towards her with an angry face and Hezlin's breath hitched when she found him standing close to her, she tightened her grip around her rosary (Tasbeeh) and started doing her zikar while closing her eyes.

He placed his hand on the elevator wall while caging her and speak in an angry voice " haram haram haram... I'm tired of hearing this shit... If you ever cut my words again I'm gonna kill you do you hear me?"

Her eyes were still closed but then she opened her eyes and lifted up her face to see him and he had an eye contact with her then she speak " don't you ever dare to shout on me. "