"What do you guys want with me exactly?"

*Maxs pov*

I wake up to a bright ass light once again. I see Vale and Bill sitting there but Bills sleeping while Vales on their phone. I get up causing Vale to look at me. They sit up and apparently Bill woke up cause he sat up to. I hop off the hospital bed almost falling in the process. I catch my balance then walk out Vale runs behind me and says "Dude how the fuck are you walking you got just shot in the leg?!" I shrug. I decide to sit on the floor because I dont wanna walk anymore. Vale yanks me up and says "Come on" I say "But its boring over there, wheres my phone?" They say "Here" then hands me my phone. I walk back over to the hopital bed and sit down. After a while both Bill and Vale are asleep. I decide to wander around because im bored out of my mind. When I get into the hall im about to turn a corner but a hand covers my mouth and drags me away. I try to scream but its muffled. I get thrown into the back of a car. I frantically try to break open the window, I try opening the door but i cant get out, nothing works. Someone gets into the front and says "Its no use so stop wasting ur energy" I recognized the voice to be Ashton. Oh shit. I continue to try to get out but its still not working.

*Iris's pov*
*Ealier*

Georg and Gustav came back to the house. We somehow conviced georg to take me and Edith to a park. Once we got there he had to run back to his car for something. While hes away me and edith ran away to the park behind mine and max's apartment and were there for a while sitting on a bench well I was laying on the bench with my head in her lap. Until I get a notification from Vale.

Vale

So max is im the hospital

Wait what the fuck
What haopend?

She got shot in the leg
by the asteroid gang

Who?

Our rival gang

Ok we'll have them take us to the hospital see ya

I tell Edith and we run back to the house. Gustav drives us to the hospital but when we get there we see Bill holding his gun to a nurse yelling "What the fuck do you mean shes gone!" The nurse doesn't say anything, Bill shoots her. We walk over to see Vale doing the same thing to another nurse. Damn what the fuck happend? Gustav asks what happend and Vale yells "Max is missing" what the fuck?! Gustav calmly says "She probably just escaped again." Vale shakes their head and says "No she would've told me." Bill walks over and says "I bet it was the fucking astroid gang" Vale says "Possibly" I sneak away and outside. As im sitting there someone grabs me and drags me to their car. What the fuck?

*Maxs pov*

After struggling for a while we get to a house. Ashton drags me into the house and throws me in a room. The room has a gothic vibe. He hands me some clothes. I say "What do you guys want with me exactly? He looks at me then turns around and leaves. Rude. After a while of sitting around and exploring I hear a door slam and a muffled scream, I look over to see Iris  being carried in by Miles. Oh shit. I run over and ask what happend. She says she got kidnapped and that Bill and Vale killed some nurses. Damn. We sit around for a while then she brings up that her and Edith are dating. Jeez how much did I miss?