"The ambulance kidnapped him"

*Vale's pov*

We get to the bar and we all immediately get drinks. Max and Iris are being stupid per usual. The gang disintegrated. Rude. I see Bill walk over to Max and Iris. Well I found Bill. I walk over there as well. I hear Bill say "Did you notice that this is the same bar that we went to the night you first met us?" Max says "We got really fucking drunk that night so how the fuck am I supposed to remember? He shrugs then walks away. Max yells "Vale!" I walk closed and say "Yes my dear cousin." She says "You gonna find a new pet?" I say "Yeah maybe." She says "Make sure shes not a bitch first ok." I nod then get more to drink. About an hour later We're all very fucking drunk because why not. I accidentally bump into someone I say "Sorry didnt see you there." She says "No worries my name is Quinn." I say "My names Vale nice to meet you." Her eyes go wide and she says "Wait are you Vale like from that one gang?" I smirk and say "The one and only." She says "Whens your next race?" I say "Tomorrow" she smirks and says "I'll be there." Then she walks away.

*Maxs pov*

Me and Iris are drunk as fuck and we have no idea where the gang is. Me and Iris leave the bar and she starts walking into the street so I chase after her and we almost get hit by a car but Toms car stops infront of us causing a crash. Dumbass. An ambulance comes and gets Tom. So much for the race tomorrow. The gang walks out and asks what happened. We tell them what happened Vale says "You guys really are stupid. Are you really that drunk to where you'll just walk into the street?" I say "Noo im completely sober." In a mocking tone, Vale says "Sure" Bill says "Wait where the fuck is Tom?" I say "The ambulance kidnapped him." Bill nods. We sit there for another moment before Vale says "I need another drink." I say "Same." So we walk inside and get more drinks. Later on I completely forgot Tom existed. We get even more drunk then I passed out. This happens a lot.

A/N short chapter :) but this is what we think Quinn looks like just without the mask.