chapter 4

I looked towards where the voice came from and there it is Brielle's friends.

we actually came together but me and Brielle got lost along the way... we'll for me it was only half bad.I really enjoy spending time with her farther more I like her.not as a friend but more than a friend.

I can't help but sigh

who wouldn't like her, she's kind, gentle and forgiving.
while I was brainstorming, Abby and Hannah arrived in front of us

"where's Kenneth"

Abby said

Kenneth,that omega guy.i actually found out that he is a fake alpha... we'll I can't really blame him today's society is to much for an omega farther more he's a guy although some individual doesn't seem to care about it that much.it is still well know that alpha's, whenever it's a male or female would still prefer a delicate female omega.

-we though he's with you?"

I answered

through the days I've been with Brielle,I found out that Kenneth actually likes Brielle.

"huh,we thought that he's with you?"

Hanna said

I looked at Hannah and said sarcastically

-then have you seen him?"

the four of us looked at each other In silence.the first one to brake the silence is Brielle.

"it's okay, it's okay.kenneth is an alpha,we don't have to worry about such a thing"

I looked at her.

"we should go and find him"

I proclaimed

Brielle said we shouldn't worry such thing cause his an alpha,then we should really worry for such a thing cause he's a fake alpha.for Omega's, it's really dangerous to go out at night farther more it has a high possibility that Omega's will be in danger.

....

-yeah"

-okay

Abby and Hannah answered at the same time

this two

-then where should we start?"

Brielle said

I chuckled, then said

-how about we call him first?"

the three of them looked at each other

-oh,I didn't think of that"

Hannah said

we called him and he answered that his on a ferris wheel,we asked him if he has company,and Kenneth said he's with his cousin and the call ended like that.

after the call we went to a hunted house,we first enter, Brielle cling to me like her life depend on it.abby and Hanna screamed at the top of there lung,I never expect that this haunted house would level up...I often visit it,and it's not that creepy.

it has the theme,like escape the room.we have to find 10 keys to escape and if we make to much noise or make a mistake.the one who made a mistake would disappear and get locked at a cage at the top floor,there is two ways to escape.first example go to the top floor and use one key, second leave your teammate who got locked and escape,if you escape your teammate would be out in the cage, Abby dropped something so she magically disappeared.

"what should we pick,the first one or the second one?"

Brielle asked

-of course the second one