"Te amo"

"As i sit here,pen in hand and heart in turmoil,i find myself compelled to share something that has been growing inside me like a beautiful,blooming flower.it's a feeling that has transformed my life, bringing colors and melodies i never knew existed.my love for you Abigail, is a force as gentle as a whisper and as powerful as the ocean's tide"

This is just the first paragraph of his letter and I'm starting to tear up

"From the very first moment our paths crossed, my world was set ablaze with the brilliance of your smile and the warmth of your laughter. It was in that instant that i realized you were the missing piece to the puzzle of my life , the one i never knew was absent until you arrived. Every day spent with you feels like a cherished page from a book i never want to end"

"Pablo.."

I couldn't even talk

I don't know what to say

"I never hated u abi"

I looked at him

And he was looking at me

I love this boy

I continued on reading his letter

"Your laughter is my favorite symphony, and your eyes hold galaxies of secrets and dreams that i long to explore.the way your hand fits perfectly into mine is a reminder that we were meant to walk this journey together,supporting and cherishing one another"

"I don't know what to say pablo i love u so much and the fact that u wrote all of this while u were drunk is so cute"

"U don't have to say anything amor,just continue reading it"

"I've often found myself lost in thoughts of us,imagining the life we could build,the adventures we could share, and the love that would continue to grow, its a love that transcends mere words, a love that courses through my veins and resides in every beat of my heart.
But even as i share this confession,i want you to know that my love is not a demand or an expectation.its a gift freely given,with no strings attached. Wether you chose to hold it close or let it fly free , my love for you will remain unwavering, constant and true.
I'm yours now and always
-pablo"

I can feels falling on my cheeks

How can i not cry ?

He wrote all of this for me

And he came at 3am while it's raining

Just to confess his love

If this isn't true love then i don't know what is it

I was finally about to sleep

But gavi asked me

"Abi..why are u in balde's insta story?"

"Oh i was hanging out with him and i guess he posted i haven't checked his story yet"

"And why were you hanging out with balde?"

"He asked if we could watch a movie together, i guess he was bored and i had nothing to do so why not"

"Mhm..can this like..be the last time hanging out with him alone?"