Umbrella guy

꧁🎐꧁꧂꧁🎐꧂꧁꧂🎐꧂꧁꧂🎐꧂

꧁🎐꧁꧂꧁🎐꧂꧁꧂🎐꧂꧁꧂🎐꧂

Shoyo's POV

'What the heck is going on here, why am I in this guy's bed?! What the heck happened!'

I tried to remember the events that happened yesterday but I just got a massive headache from trying to think. Maybe if I relax a bit, close my eyes and try to think, I'll remember everything.
____________________________________
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Friday
17:35

Hinata will definitely learn to listen to his mother when she tells him to take an umbrella just for incase it starts to rain, because that's definitely what's happening now.

He had decided to stay at the gym for extra practice but now he was certainly regretting it. All alone at school with everybody home, Shoyo had two options to pick. Wait for the rain to clear up or walk in the rain and risking getting a cold.

"𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧?....𝐈 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥"

He said as he thought of walking in the rain and taking the risk of getting sick.

He was about to step into the rain when he suddenly heard footsteps, he turned his head around to see a handsome guy. Who to him, looked like Kageyama but much more attractive than him.

He was wearing their school uniform and was busy with his phone, while his left hand was holding an umbrella.

💭: "Too bad I don't know him or I would ask to share an umbrella with him 😭"

The guy then shifted his eyes from his phone to the orange haired guy standing on the school porch. He then smirked to himself as he put his phone in his pocket and approached the ginger with an innocent smile.

"𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞"

"𝐇𝐮𝐡?" he looked to his left side and saw the guy smiling at him. Shoyo blushed a little because he was a bit close and he had a very deep attractive voice.

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞? 𝐀𝐧𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥" the handsome guy asked.

💭: "Normal student? So am I not normal?😭"

"....𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐈'𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞"