𝟎𝟎𝟕. Cherry lips

Start from the beginning

(Look at the pic above the title for reference how she's sleeping!!!!)

Because her sister was asleep, Lucia had no one to talk to and started to get bored almost immediately. Luckily, she brought a book with her to read, so she could occupy herself for almost an hour and a half, but reading does get boring after a while, so she checked her phone to look at the time and realized some of her and Clara's mutual friends had to be awake for work already. When Lucia had arrived in Brooklyn that week, Clara made a groupchat with her, Lucia and their mutual friends - and Miles -, so they could communicate.

Morning!! Anyone awake yet?

Maddie: yes. u text like an old person LOLLL

Alex: Maddies right u do
Alex: wait why r u up so early u usually wake up at 12..

I'm going to Clara's photoshoot with her!
She's asleep, though. Probably because
she already drank like..

3 glasses of wine.

Maddie: WHATTT

Alex: nah cus thats crazy bruh

Maddie: at 7 in the morning..?

Miles: yo what
Miles: mf she told me she wasnt
allowed to drink nun
Miles: no wait only one glass of water
Miles: did she at least eat something too

No.. She told me she'd bloat
and they wouldn't accept her.

Maddie: aww ur acting all worried
Maddie: its so cute how ur literally ykw

Miles: shut your fucking mouth madelaine

Ykw?

Maddie: right ur old
Maddie: it means you know what
Maddie: since im not allowed to actually say it

Oh okay, thanks. Anyone up to facetime?

Maddie: yah okay

Alex: sure whtvr

Miles: only cus im bored as fuck
Miles: I still despise you Lucia

Sadly for Clara, the FaceTime call ringing on her phone woke her up, since she was wearing headphones and it blasted in them on full volume. She shot up, and since she knew she'd get annoyed by Lucia's talking anyway, she sat next to her older sister to join the call.

Then, the group talked for half an hour, until Alex had to leave for work, and Miles' uncle told him to meet him somewhere since it was urgent - again -. Clara went back to her spot across from Lucia, and started listening to music for the last thirty minutes of their train ride before they had to catch a taxi.

In both the sisters' opinions, time seemed to be going faster, the more it passed. Even though the wine and music helped with the nervousness for a long time, as soon as Clara stepped foot in the huge building the feeling rushed back into her stomach.

"Hi, I'm one of the models, my name is Clara Sanchez." Clara smiled at the receptionist, who nodded and scanned through the list.

When her finger stopped somewhere low on the list, the receptionist smiled. "Sanchez. Yes, go on."

Before walking further into the building to let people get her ready for the shoot, Clara pointed at her sister, "This is my sister. She's allowed in with me, right?" The look on her face was desperate, since Clara didn't know what she'd do if Lucia didn't go with her for support.