.𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕.

"LOOK OUT!"

taehyun grabbed beomgyu by his arm and pulled him out of the road. beomgyu clang to him. "holy shit.." taehyuns said while trying to catch his breath. "i-i'm s-so sorry.." stuttered out under his breath.

"YOU WENT THOUGH MY NOTES?!" taehyun pushed beomgyu off of him. he was full with anger. pure anger.

beomgyu on the other hand went soft.

he hugged taehyun and keeps crying. though taehyun looked.. upset now. hesitantly taehyun hugged back. beomgyu felt guilty but he just kept crying. the person he probably hurt saved his life and is now hugging him while hes cries. what a dick. he felt like an asshole. taehyun probably was only comforting him because beomgyu knows.

                       "i should beat your ass."
            "i deserve it.. im sorry."
                 "i should leave you here crying.
           you're the one that brought this upon
                                                   yourself."
                                        "im sorry."
"shut up."
... taehyun shushed him as he cried. he felt bad for beomgyu. he rubbed beomgyus back as he cried. eventually taehyun picked up beomgyu who instantly fell asleep. he brought him to yeonjuns apartment.

           "me and sleepyhead are back." taehyun walked into yeonjuns apartment and laid beomgyu down on the couch. beomgyu clung onto taehyun who was trying to make him let go. "sorry, he's a clinger..~" yeonjun laughed as he pushed taehyun onto the couch with beomgyu. "w-what the fuck-!" beomgyu held onto taehyun tight as if he was a teddy bear. "shush and sleep with him. its rare to see him even hugging someone. he doesnt like skinship that much.." yeonjun shook his head. slight snores escaped beomgyu.

"ah- huening kai do you have any way to get home? yeonjun asked as he put a blanket on a sleeping beomgyu and annoyed taehyun. "no i dont.. beomgyu dragged me here.. hyuka sat down on the opposite couch from taegyu. "you can stay here then. for tonight..!!" "i have no clothes for school tomorrow.." hyuka was a bit stressed at the moment. he was scared of walking alone or with a stranger. but it seemed like he didnt have a choice. "no clothes?" yeonjun laughed. "my boyfriend is quite tall. im sure you can fit." "..really..?" hyukas face went from sad to more happy.  "yeah, come with me darling." yeonjun helped hyuka up from the couch.

"baby~ are you sleeping?" yeonjun went up to the bed where soobin laid. small grunts and tired moans escaped from soobins lips as he sat up. his hair was fucked up and his hickeys were exposed so was his chest. all from previous events. he didnt even seem to care that the unfamiliar face could see his uncovered body. "baby can he use some of your school clothes for tomorrow? yeonjun rubbed his back as soobin nodded his head and clung to his lover. "can you stand up? huening is quite a tall boy." yeonjun smiled at soobin who shook his head as he did a cat stretch. "i dont have any clothes on...sorry..!!"

"its okay baby, he can just try them on~! are you really sleeping with no clothes on?" soobin nodded. "ah- okay then. yeonjun kissed soobins cheek. "you can lay back down my love." soobin then covered himself and snuggled into the blankets with his gaint baguette pillow. yeonjun got off the bed and grabbed clothes for hyuka and handed them to him.

after hyuka changed and came out the bathroom he was in the clothes seemed a tiny bit big. "i can deal with this." hyuka laughed. "alrighty~!"

"what about taehyun and beomgyu?" hyuka asked. "beomgyu has clothes here and taehyun can just use his, or mine." yeonjun smiled at the 'concerned friend'.

"why were you dragged here in the first place?" yeonjun asked while hyuka went back into the bathroom to change his clothes. "i forgo-oh! to meet you. something about taehyun he wanted to discuss with us." hyuka said from the bathroom.

"interesting..what happened? taehyun seemed angry."

"beomgyu went though his notes and found personal shit about his parents."

"and he comes to me for that...?!"

"i guess-" hyuka came out the bathroom in just his boxers. "are you sleeping like that-?" yeonjun looked away from the almost naked boy. "well i usually wear clothes but i dont want to wear my work clothes to sleep." hyuka then offered to wear his work clothes to sleep if yeonjun was uncomfortable. which he declined. "you can sleep like that i dont mind."

they fell alseep.
taehyun with beomgyu on the couch.
soobin with yeonjun in yeonjuns room.
hyuka with a penguin plush on the other couch
(he shall not be alone!!😭)

"wake your asses up!!" yeonjun yelled while clapping in everyones ears. "shut up yeonjun!" taehyun groaned as he clung onto beomgyus hand. taehyun somehow ended up on the floor. yeonjun continued to clap but then noticed hyuka wasnt waking up. "hes a hard sleeper. good luck with that. also, let go of my hand dipshit!" beomgyu yanked his hand out of a tired taehyuns grip. "why dont you do this shit to soobin?" taehyun got up off the floor and felt immediate pain in his back. which made him groan. "because hes a beautiful angel and deserves to sleep. unlike you shit heads." yeonjun went over to hyuka who was sleeping undisturbed "kai wake up~" yeonjun put. a hand on hyukas face and caressed his cheek. "kai~" he then gently rubbed his back. "go away momm..." hyuka hid his face in the couch. "mm. hyuka." "play the wakey wakey thing lee felix did in his ear!" beomgyu laughed. "who even is that." taehyun rolled his eyes and got up. junnie~~ i have no clothes so ill just have to go homee~" "use mine.. or beomgyus." "i will not!"

he definitely did.

everyone was up, besides the youngest person out of the 5. huening kai.

"how do we even get him awake..-" -b
"we tried everything!!" -s
"we havent tried cuddling him awake.." -y
"everyone group cuddle!~" soobin started cuddling a sleeping hyuka and everyone joined in. this was how he woke up. "morning sleepy head!~" yeonjun laughed. "why are 4 hot men cuddling meeeee..." hyuka started to pout. "ill take the compliment..-" taehyun laughed. "stooop..! you cant be doing this..!!" "time for school hyuka~ we'll be late because of you." beomgyu then groaned at hyuka hitting him. "i dont wanna~!" "oh please child. none of us do." beomgyu said which made the group laugh besides hyuka. "dont laugh!" hyuka pouted more. "im the only one in tenth grade pleasee~ let me sleeppp!"

soobin then got up and grabbed clothes for hyuka. he chucked them at him, which ended up hitting beomgyu. "owww..!" beomgyu fell back in 'pain'. "man down! man down!" yeonjun laughed as he tackled and started tickling beomgyu. "HAHA! PLEASE STOP!" beomgyu shrieked and yelled. "HA.. PLEASE YEONJUN!! S-STOP!" beomgyu started to have tears roll down his face as he hit yeonjun repeatedly. "h-hELP ME!! hyuka-! soobin-!" beomgyu watched as everyone just looked at him and laughed. "sorry gyu~ im being cuddled by a hottie!" hyuka said as he snuggled onto taehyun more.

"ah-." beomgyu pushed yeonjun off of him finally. he got up and looked at hyuka. "he's a druggie. he'll get you into drugs too. he has already tried it on me. he's no good and cant admit he got abused and kill-" "BEOMGYU!.." everyone went silent once taehyun yelled.

silence. silence that was killing beomgyu filled the room. beomgyu ran out of the apartment quickly left once he realized everyone was staring at him.

"did he really just try to use
information he shouldn't know
against me..?"