.𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔.

"how do you tell someone you found out everything about their parents though stealing their phone..?"

"you dont."

beomgyu could only think about the way taehyun would probably kneel in front of him and beg not to tell anyone if he found out that the 'emo boy' found out about the situations with his parents. he was kinda into it, but hyuka thought otherwise. "beomgyu m serious!!" he shouted causing the cats he was petting to run away. "dont yell. the cats dont like that." beomgyu rolled his eyes and continued to pet his favorite cat out of them all.

she would always run up to beomgyu when he entered work, she would never eat the phone unless he gave it out, she wouldnt even let other people touch her. her life was all about beomgyu. she was a javanese cat. beomgyu found her as a kitten practically dead on the side of the road walking back from school. he couldnt help her himself so he took her to his work. he kept the poor kittens body warm by holding her close to chest and sheilded her from the cold air as he ran. her life was saved because of him.

but she wasnt always a big fan of him. she at one point scratched beomgyu and blood dripped to her fur. which was never properly cleaned off as it wasnt ever noticed. now, there a faint red spot on her fur.

"sorry... i dont get why you dont bring her home. she loves you." hyuka rolled his eyes. "you know i cant.. my friends will terify her if they come to my apartment.." beomgyu stated. "how do you do that if they dont know and the cat hides..!?" hyuka shouted again, but not so loud. making the rest of the cats run away. "your an ass to deal with." beomgyu shook his head.

"sorry...!!"

"why'd you ask for me to meet yeonjun again-?? why are you pulling on my ear-?!" hyuka followed behind beomgyu with a 'ouch' every 20 seconds to a minute. "i dont know" was the only thing poor hyuka was getting out of beomgyu.

"BEOMGYU-AH!!" hyuka finally shouted which made the other boy flench and let go of his ear. "WHAT?!" beomgyu yelled back. he was stressed about the taehyun situation. it was so wrong of him to invade his privacy like that. he felt so bad. "if your going to drag me somewhere can you at least not drag me by my ear!!" hyuka took a deep breath. "that shit hurts!"

"sorry-.. but we are at his apartment.. i hope soobin isnt here." beomgyu shook his head as he knocked on the apartment door. after a few loud grunts yeonjun opened the door with a 'whatt!' but then fell back onto his ass once he saw beomgyu. "whoa... is that your boyfr-"

"no. let us in." beomgyu grabbed hyukas arm and shoved his way in. "awh shit whats up soobin-." beomgyu shook his head.

"soobins hair is blonde- not pink idiot." yeonjun closed the door then greeted the unfamiliar face. "beomgyu.. that's taehyun." hyuka tapped his shoulder. "your wrong why would taehyun be here at 2 in the morning." "can i have my phone?" taehyun poked his head out and looked at beomgyu. "ah- i- y..."

he threw the phone and ran.

"whats his problem" taehyuns laugh turned into complete silence once he opened his phone. it was on his notes. "BEOMGYU GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!!" taehyun got up and ran after him.

"BEOMGYU!!"

"IM SO SORRY.."

"LOOK OUT..!"