Chapter 2

“New home”

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Y/n stood leaning against the metal railings of the ship with their cat playing with the shadows of the birds flying over them, they were on a marine ship sailing over to a place called Foosha Village. They recognize the name as Luffy's home island but as of right now they don't exactly know the timeline of the place.

"Hm, maybe I'm way early and Luffy isn't even born yet?" They muttered under their breath.

"Maybe I'm too late and Luffy has already set sailed away" they continue their train of thoughts, leaning to rest their face on the railings as the rental sea rocked the ship back and forth smoothly.

'i should go ask Garp more questions' they thought. Getting up from the leaning position they had on the railings of the ship, they quickly turned around and begin walking to find Garp, their cat following close behind.

They ignore stares of the younger marine soldiers as they made their way through the halls of the ship, before stopping Infront of Garp's office and knocking.

"Come in" his voice replied from the inside.

They opened the door and walked in, letting their cat also walk in before closing the door.

"Ah, little girl! You finally here to talk to me?" He smiled a toothy grin."Come, take a seat" he gesture for them to come sit

They sat down, before speaking. "I'm just here to ask a few questions, Garp" They spoke in a casual tone.

"I told you just call me Gramps, but ask away!" He chuckles, his voice booming throughout the whole room

They nodded. "So, about these "brothers" you mentioned earlier...?" They raised a brow, looking at him in slight anticipation.

"Oh right" he nodded. "You're going to be staying with this mountain bandit lady called Dan Dan, your two new brother's named Ace and Luffy are also there" He smiled proudly.

They nodded at the information. "How old are these brothers?" They Tilt their head to the side in curiosity.

"Ah, I don't know I forgot" he said bluntly, smiling.

hey deadpanned with a sigh, once again face palming with both hands.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was already the afternoon if they had to guess the time, after the talk with Garp they returned back to their original spot once again leaning on the railings of the ship. The sea was quiet and calm as they were in a deep train of thoughts once again.

'i can't believe I'm dead, I mean the whole trapped in a anime thing is sorta believable, but me dead? Plus I basically committed double homicide since Kitty is also here. At least I have her with me' they smiled slightly at the last thought, twirling their braids and playing with the metal rings wrapped around the bottom of their braids.

They looked at the blue braid they held between their fingers. 'hm, I wonder how I'm going to dye my hair again' they started shifting their thoughts to more randoms ones.

Snap..snap...

They were snapped out of their train of thoughts. "Little girl I've been calling you for 5 minutes already, we're here come on" He grumbled.

"Huh, we're here??" They stood up straight before turning their head to look at the docking area, indeed they were already at a island.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••