"What a shame!"

At least he did not go so far as to... Better not to imagine it or his stomach could change its mind...

Dian was trying to put together the puzzle of memories in his mind. But... it all came so messed up that he was not sure what was a memory and what a piece of a dream.

They came to the taverna near the Church of St. Spiridon...

They met some of Thanos' friends inside...

They recommended him a traditional Greek liquor...
It smelled like candies and when mixed with water and ice it turned its color from transparent to white... Right...

Ούζο.

He did not eat much that afternoon...

Thanos was very angry that his friends made him drink two shots before he could even come back from the kitchen where he chose the seafood for the dinner...

The dishes were delicious but they came too late to stop the alcohol from intruding his mind...

Dian remembered he needed to get some air. He should wait for Thanos outside the taverna...

He just stepped down the two stairs...right? Or did he made some more?

The rest of the evening could be a real memory as well as i could be a wish for a memory...

"Uff..." just the image of the full night streets of Kerkyra made Dian's head spin again.

Tourists everywhere, passing, mumbling.

But even in empty streets, he would not be able to find his apartment in the state he was.
He just wanted to sit down somewhere and wait till the spinning world stops...

He's never been so drunk before. How could this happen?!

The next thing he could recall was Thanos who showed up out of nowhere and propped him up so he wouldn't lose his balance. Now, he had at least some steady pillar he could hold on to.

"Ouuu," Dian remembered further details... "Thanos must be mad at me now..."

Resting his forehead on Thanos' shoulder...wrapping arms around his broad chest... "...I embarrassed him in the middle of the crowdy street!"

He is mad for sure...

Despite the shame, those strange pleasant vibrations echoed again in Dian's body when he recalled the feeling of safety that the embrace gave him.

He will call Thanos to thank him. And to apologize.

Still, he did not want to leave the comfortable warmth of his bed.

With all the pictures of fantasy and feelings from the dream still returning to his head, how could he call him now anyway?

How should one act normally when your subconsciousness is banging so loud that even your mind cannot ignore it anymore?

Transforming the suppressed truth in such a dream with no space left for speculation.

Making you return to the unreal scene, but letting you feel real emotions at the same time. Again and again.

And once again...standing so close to each other that Dian could sense the heat of his body...
So hypnotized by the azure eyes that he forgot that there are crowds of tourists passing them by from all sides...
And when Thanos moved his thumb from Dian's cheek down, Dian did not need to hear the question as he read it from his lips...

"Can I kiss you...?"

And his mind and body say yes and then the alcohol in his blood starts to mess up all the pictures and memories that could follow and the dream is over.