33. Breaking his heart.

Your update from your lazy writer🙈
But let's say I'm trying to come back with my writing and my stories ...it's a nice progress for me to coming back to this place slowly slowly.

I'll take time, I'll not stop,...that's for sure my lovely readers.

Should I say Happy reading or crying reading??? 🥺🥺
......

The night was so dark and silent, like outside and inside the car also. No one was talking and saying anything.

She clutched her dress, her heart was beating so fast in her ribcage. By collecting her strength she upped her lashes to see his face, to her surprise he was so calm and quiet. She couldn't see any sign of anger and aggression on his face.

But she looked down and took a glimpse of his hands on the streengling wheel, she could feel his tight hold by seeing his veins. He was silently driving his car, looking straight, no talking was just silence. Maybe a calm and silent moment before the Storm.

.

.

She didn't realise when he stopped the car in their parking , and he opened the door for her. She turned to him but couldn't look up to meet his eyes, she doesn't have the courage . It's because she knows this very clearly that today she has done a huge mistake in their relationship. She couldn't move even when he was standing opening the door for her, she was fighting with her turmoil.

When he saw her not moving, he came forward and hold her hand . She saw how he holds her hand in his, he made her come out and walked towards their home. Meanwhile her eyes were on their hands walking behind him slowly. She was feeling like her legs were becoming numb by passing every moment, he felt her steps becoming slow . He turned to look at her, and next moment she stumbled to fall but he instantly caught her in his arms.

"SAMAIRA...." He said looking at her pale face, her eyes were closed. He patted her cheek, she gulped down and heard his voice. He was calling her, he was saying her name.

She opened her eyes to meet with his worried eyes. Their eyes holds a ocean of love and care for eachother. But that won't be last for long , she knew this.

She closed her eyes again not wanting to see any change in his love or anything. She is ready to close her eyes forever but she just doesn't want to see hate in his eyes for her.

Her hold tightens on his jacket, as her lips tremble. A long tear drops from her closed eyes which he noticed. He looked at her pale face, and without wasting anything more time he lifted her in his arms and walked towards their home.

On entering the room , he made her sit on the bed carefully. She opened her eyes , he turned to leave but she held his hands from behind immediately. Now she doesn't want to waste any more moment, this silence is killing her.

"Ahh....Abhimaan..." She calls him with all her courage. For the first time she was not able to read his face, she was understanding his reaction.

He has become so silent, and cold. He was not responding as per her fears, but now it's making her scares more.

Why is he not asking anything?

Why is he so silent?

He should be angry and shouting at her, breaking things around him, and she would try to explain or anything ... .but this situation is so different.

He is not complaining.

And it's not a good sign.

He didn't reply and removed her hand. He walked towards the washroom, Samaira looked at his retreated figure gulping down her tears.