19. Adjustment

An update as per the promise❤️
Update can get more frequent according to the votes and comments.
Darlings....you can't miss upcoming parts now....😉😉😉
.....

"How's everything there?" 

Sagar saw the message of Abhimaan, with multiple messages from Ritika, and Samaira also. He was not in the state of talking to anyone being in the hospital, sitting beside her vulnerable Aunt who was praying for her Husband's life. He simply replied to them and called Abhimaan to talk.

"Have you reached Dubai?" Sagar asked him to get up from the seat and walk into the corridor of the hospital. He heard some noise from his site, maybe he was still traveling.

"Yes, I just landed and now I'm going to the office," Abhimaan replied to him while sitting in the car. Sagar rubbed his face with his palm and signed heavily, seeming tired and exhausted.

"I'm a sorry man that you have to leave suddenly, I know Samaira needed you …I don't know…" He was feeling guilty for all this mess. 

"I need a formal apology in my mail, this is not accepted," Abhimaan replied to him in a very serious tone. Sagar couldn't understand this.

"What??" He said.

"What??? You were saying na, then send me in written form….." Abhimaan rolled his eyes at his idiot friend. Sagar shook his head.

"It's about family,..." Abhimaan said after taking a pause, Sagar smiled a little thanking God for the supportive and understanding people in his life. Ritika has also called him multiple times and even talked to his Aunt giving her some mental support. 

"Okay listen, this time your stay is going to be longer there. Why don't you shift in this apartment I bought there?" Sagar suggested him.

"Your apartment is at least 1 hour away from the office, and the hotel is nearer to that." Abhimaan reasoned out his stay in the hotel. Sagar nodded and they disconnected the call after some time. Then Sagar found the doctor was approaching him, he immediately went to him.

" Hey Doctor, How's he?" He asked him, standing beside her aunt.

" He is out of danger now, Don't worry. You can take him home after a few days." The doctor announced good news about his uncle's health. Sagar thanked him, and he walked out leaving them alone. 

His Aunt joined her hands whispering Thank You to God, Sagar hugged her and smiled at her.

"Everything is good now, My Darling." He said to her, she smiled in tears. They had a very beautiful and lovely bond. She put her hand on his head to stand with her today like their son.

"Thank you for coming, Sagar. I don't know how I would have handled all this …..Utkarsh is also not here…" His Aunt says to him. 

"It's my responsibility to be here, and you don't have to tell all this to Utkarsh right now. Finally, he is enjoying his work…..Let him focus there, and Don't say anything to Uncle also.." Sagar suggested him. She nodded as if it was right to keep utkarsh and his father away from each other for some time, then they both will realize their mistakes and will understand each other. 

.

.

Later that day Samaira reached their penthouse very late, she was tired because of her first day. It was nice, she liked it. Later in the evening most of her colleagues were getting excited to leave to go home, some were going out to celebrate their first day but she had no excitement left in her after Abhimaan's departure.