If it dies, it will struggle to find a replacement as soon as possible.

"I heard it hurt a lot, but I'm glad your face wasn't damaged. Princess Titania, I heard something big happened at the palace yesterday?"

Empress Cleo ate the salad that was served before the ceremony and said something serious to me, pretending not to be like that.

Still, since it was a family meal, she wore more modest clothes than usual, but the 'Star of the Ocean' pinned to the end of her hair was still there, and it was clear that she intended to upset the Empress.

The look he cast in this direction was particularly meaningful.

okay. For the record, there is no fact that Empress Cleo came to me last time to comfort me and give me a sword, right?

So, of course, when the story of the offering comes up, instead of involving Empress Cleo, I should go voluntarily, right?

I lowered my head for a moment as if i had been stabbed.

Even if i pretend not to know, there will be no one sitting at this table who does not know what happened in my palace yesterday.

The Empress has not said a word to me at this table, and the Second Prince is quietly drinking water next to her.

The Empress, as always, was Empress Cleo, who ignored her and did not even look at the Emperor, who was secretly taking her side.

But the second prince was different. 

On the outside, he put on an expression of disinterest, but secretly, his gaze was constantly rolling here and there, observing the situation.

Oh, we made eye contact.

I ignored the light green eyes that briefly stiffened in surprise and shouted, shaking my hands as if I couldn't bear it anymore.

shit. The only thing that makes me realize my past life is my acting skills.

"Your Majesty, your Majesty!  The madman of the Castline family, no, Lisianthus, insulted me!"

One of the emperor's eyebrows furrowed. Empress Cleo, whose words seemed to have been ignored, actually looked happy.

Of course, by telling Titania to get angry, was tantamount to setting the ignition point on fire

If Titania, who cannot see far and has short patience, really tries to restore the relationship easily by giving the famous sword to Rayman, it would be difficult for the empress.

Of course, you really wouldn't have thought that giving a sword like that would improve the relationship between the princess and Rayman.

In the meantime, Lisianthus and I fought fiercely.

Considering my fiancé's reputation, should I just forget about the big fight I had with my fiancé's younger brother and move on?

If Titania was that kind of girl....

It wouldn't have come this far... .

Moreover, Lisianthus was always someone who stimulated Titania's inferiority complex.

Even when we fought together, Rayman always took his side.

So, the original idiot Titania would have embarrassed the emperor outright at this point.

That wicked thing dared to insult the emperor, so it must have said everything, including beheading her and cutting off her arms.

Of course, this is shallow chat.

Actually, the emperor probably wanted to just laugh it off and move on.

"Well, I put a lot of thought into preparing tea and treats with all my heart!"

Let's cry!

I have to cry!

When was the saddest time in my life?

The final part of the series of life-long films that I have been waiting for for almost 10 years... Due to the merger of production companies, it was sluggish and became a failure that will forever be remembered in the history of film history.

Have you ever taken your annual leave and gone to see someone during the early morning hours, only to cry bitterly while throwing away the popcorn and cola you couldn't even eat on the way out?

I suffered from severe enteritis and was hospitalized with IVs and Micum. I barely got out of the hospital. I ran to my favorite tteokbokki restaurant, which I had been dying to eat, but it was closed on Friday.

no!

Suddenly, I opened my eyes and saw that I was filming the second episode of Life Hardcore Difficulty with Inbok Minus Princess Body!

“Ugh, hu, now, even the bowls at the Rose Palace are like millet! They’re not as good as the flames that I can use with my sword! Look, just like me, the facilities at the Rose Palace are as insignificant as a mousetrap, so it wouldn’t be a waste to burn this thing……….”"

The emperor's expression changed. The empress's expression also changed.

The Empress.... The look in his eyes changed a little, as if he was thinking, 'Look at this?'

Since they were servants, the maids would naturally know that Lisianthus and I had a fierce fight, swearing at each other.

However, in reality, such a trivial insult to someone like a casteline family does not make the situation any worse.

The only thing that can be raised as an issue is the obvious 'facts of damage'.

Yes.

That guy started a fire. However, a dispute was raised against the Rose Palace, or the imperial palace facilities themselves.

It's unsightly!

Even if the princess lives in a palace with poorer facilities compared to other palaces, it is still an imperial palace in name and color.

Why did it come out as unsightly? Isn't it shabby compared to the main mansion of the Castline dukedom?

The fact that the crazy dog of the Castline duchy just couldn't get over his temper and got angry was something the emperor could just laugh off.

Rather, compared to other members of the duke family whose weaknesses can hardly be found, it is also a factor th lat can lead to a mental victory, such as 'It is fortunate that our princes are not that violent.'

However, I cannot tolerate the sound of the imperial family bowing down to the Casteline dukedom!

"The princess has had a hard time. Stop crying."

"Ugh.... Well, I'm not good enough, Your Majesty......."

"Oh, stop crying!"

I swallowed my breath sadly and looked at the emperor, as if I had forced myself to stop crying.

The emperor seemed to be thinking about something for a moment and then spoke.

"I heard that the Rose Palace was on fire and it couldn't be left as it is. I would like to take this opportunity to rebuild it in a very splendid way. So much so that even someone who is not the head of the Castline duchy would not dare to laugh at it for being unsightly!"

“W-Oh, after all, the only person I have is my father!”

Ugh. A bastard who doesn't even have the courage to protest against the duke's family. I knew it would be like this.

On the outside, my eyes sparkled with admiration, but on the inside I cursed.