"It's okay baby, I just don't understand why you reacted like that," Lizzie mumbled back, her voice horse as she reached to hold Stella's hand already placed over the blonde's stomach from behind.

"I just got scared, and made a stupid decision. Please forgive me," Stella begged and Lizzie nodded slowly.

"Okay," Lizzie whispered softly, unable to see Stella's reaction since her back was pressed to the brunette's front but trusted she was relieved.

"Thank you, Bee," Stella kissed Lizzie's ear, watching a small smile stretch over the blonde's perfectly pink plush lips. Stella continued to kiss down Lizzie's jaw line, and down her neck.

A small sigh escaped the blonde's lips as she reached back to hold Stella's head against her. Stella found the nape of Lizzie's neck and bit down, sucking and pulling her sweet skin. "Mmm what are you trying to do, love? Seduce me?" Lizzie hummed, smiling softly to herself as her eyes rolled shut.

"Seduce you? Why would I ever?" Stella pressed her knee into the blonde's ass and she groaned once again.

"Oh, you know exactly what you're doing, don't you?" Lizzie chuckled, subconsciously arching her back as Stella pulled the blonde's body closer to hers by Lizzie's hips.

"Oh?" Stella smirks, "and what is that, schatz?" The brunette teased, her hand drifting from Lizzie's waist to her chest.

"Using German and calling me schatz... it's not so subtle." She said, with a confident, charming voice. "We have to leave soon, don't you want me to cook you breakfast before we go?"

"Mmm I do like to start my day off with something sweet." Lizzie's eyes opened in surprise at Stella's confidence, a mischievous grin on the brunette's lips.

"Oh wow. Aren't you just so quick witted?" Lizzie hummed back, smiling in amusement as she felt Stella's hand play with one of her nipples.

"I am quick with my tongue, for sure" Stella said flirtatiously, swapping to the other side of Lizzie's neck.

"Oh. I have no more words," Lizzie giggled, trying to ignore the feeling of heat flooding down to her core.

"I'm more into actions than words anyhow." Stella whispered into the blonde's ear, nibbling at her lobe gently.

Lizzie giggled, blushing a little bit. "You're just too smooth. Say it again, but slower this time."

Stella smirked and looked up at her. "I'm more... into... actions," the brunette leaned in closer to Lizzie and whispered "than words." She nibbled on her lobe again, making the blonde shiver in pleasure.

"You're good at that." The blonde complimented, pushing a moan down her throat as Stella's cold fingers traced down her tanned stomach.

"Yeah, I guess I am," Stella chuckled, while flipping her hair to the side. The brunette pulls Lizzie to lay flat on her back and straddles her in one swift movement. "Oh, but you haven't seen anything yet, schatz." She said with a seductive wink.

Surprised by the sudden movement, Lizzie can't stop herself to chuckle. Stella cut off her amusement as she encased Lizzie's lips with hers. Stella tasted of Strawberries and chocolate, with a hint of pine in her scent. The kiss was intense and hungry, Stella grinding her hips against Lizzie's subconsciously in the heat of the moment.

"That..." Lizzie said, her voice trembling as she spoke. Her composure was quickly crumbling. The heat from Stella's body and the feeling of her skin and hair, made her want to sink herself into the brunette further. Her resolve had finally been broken and her body was trembling under Stella's grasp. She pushed her hands against the bed frame for support, closing her eyes and letting herself surrender completely as the brunette snaked her hands into her panties.

"I love you," The blonde said, her voice trembling with excitement and surprise.

"I love you too," Stella whispered into Lizzie's lips. The blonde smiles and kissed Stella gently, while softly brushing her hair out of her brown eyes.

"You are surprisingly eager, you know that?" Lizzie said playfully, "I like that in a woman.."She said with a playful tone. As her head spun, she lost herself in this strange, new, intense feeling of pleasure. She let out a moan and let Stella take over, while she just enjoyed the moment.
"Fuck," She groaned, in the heat of the moment

"Oh, you like that, huh?" Stella teased and gently kissed Lizzie's neck, which made her shiver with pleasure.

"Mmm, yes!" She moaned breathlessly, while pulling Stella's shirt and bringing the brunette closer. Lizzie wanted to feel her warm breath, her touch and her smell. It felt like a dream, yet so real. Almost expertly, Stella moved her fingers in and out of Lizzie's entrance, the heel of her hand hitting the blonde's clit.

The blonde met her high within a couple of moments, screaming the brunettes name as she came. Her chest heaved for air as Stella's hand dragged back up her stomach, holding her as a lover would.

"Jesus," Lizzie slung a hand over her eyes as Stella kissed up her sternum.

"Did I make it up to you?" Stella hummed, making her way up Lizzie's neck and pressing her lips to the blonde's momentarily.

"Mhm, you sure did, baby," Lizzie nodded, chuckling lightly.

"Good," Stella whispered, laying her body against Lizzie's as she drew shapes on Lizzie's soft skin.

                  ╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

A/n: sorry this is short, it's more of a filler as the end of the book comes. The finale is still undecided and coming quickly, so the pressure is on! :)

-A