"Hey, how do we know this is the right way?" Murphy questioned as the group followed Finn. Andy walked in the back, holding Jasper's goggles tight in her hands.

"We don't, Spacewalker thinks he's a tracker," Bellamy said judgingly.

"It's called 'cutting-sign'. Fourth-year Earth-skills." Andy replied harshly, walking past the boy, glaring in his direction. "He's good"

Finn stopped and looked closely at a branch. Noting that it had just been broken, he bent down and found more blood on the rocks below it. Andy had felt a pit in her stomach like she was going to throw up.

"I think I'm gonna be sick," She said quietly enough that only Bellamy heard her. She ran off to a bush and puked. Bellamy followed after her quickly, no one noticed they had left. He bent down and started to rub her back.

"Are you ok" He questioned the girl. She just sat up and pushed his hand off of her. Tears running down her face.

"No! I'm not ok" She cried out. "My best friend is dying, or could already be dead. And I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere with you!"

Bellamy was hurt by her words, with Andy being locked up, it was easy to say he hated her, to not think about her. But now that she's here, he hasn't been able to stop. He hated it. He was supposed to be mad at her, but all he wanted to do was hold the girl and tell her that everything was going to be ok.

She got up, ignoring Bellamy and walking back over to the group. When she got there, someone groaned out in the distance.

"What the hell was that?" Murphy questioned. Clark stood up, Bellamy catching up with the group.

"Now would be a good time to take out that gun" She said, not daring to look back. He followed her orders and grabbed the gun from his waistband as they ran through the woods. They headed through a sort of path in a line, Bellamy walked behind Andy with his gun drawn. Andy pulled a branch out of her way, allowing it to swing back and hit Bellamy.

He was about to say something until they were met with a clearing in the woods.

"Jasper" Clark said. Andy looked up from the ground to see her best friend tied up on a tree. Blood and scratches covered the boy's chest. He let out a groan.

"Oh my god" Andy could barely get out. She held back tears, taking the lead and rushing towards the boy. "Jasper"

Bellamy placed his gun back in his waistband, following quickly behind the girl. Andy was staring up at the boy while she ran, causing her to fall. She shut her eyes tight as she fell down into this pit. Before she could land, a hand grabbed onto her wrist. She opened her eyes to see spikes below her.

She looked up to see Bellamy, holding her wrist tight. He looked terrified, but when they made eye contact he sighed with relief. Andy also let out a breath that she hadn't noticed she was holding.

"Pull her up!" Clark yelled from behind. Bellamy pulled the girl back to the ground with the help of everyone else. Andy stood up, not letting go of her eye contact with the Blake boy. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," She said, shaking. She watched as Bellamy turned around, placing his hands on his head. She looked back down at the hole she had fell in, then back up at Jasper. "We need to get him down"

"I'll climb up there and cut the vines." Finn said, walking towards the tree.

"I'll come with you" Wells said, Finn turned back around.

"No, you stay here with Clark" He demanded. Wells just nodded and walked back over to the girls. "And watch him"

Finn glared over in Bellamy's direction, which the boy returned.