Byakuya Togami x Ultimatie Digital artist! Reader x Makoto Naegi

- Honestly Makoto probably admired your art since he got Twitter/Tumblr/Instagram/Whatever, and when he found out you were coming to his school?

- Fan girl, 100000% (ignoring it's hopes peak-)

- He probably instantly found you, using any kind of power he has. He even considered asking some other students to help him find you. Turns out his luck was enough-

- Like you're walking into the school and he's standing just inside ands instantly ✨👄✨ and asking you questions-

- "How did you learn art? How long have you been drawing? Are there any tips? Do you have a special diet that makes you better? Do-"

- And you're over there concerned because it looks like he hasn't breathed in a whole ass ten minutes-

- A really good friend though. Like, you haven't taken a walk in hours? Up you come, we doing laps today bitch. Hungry? He has a full course meal ready for the both of you.

- I love dumb lucky boy so much 😭

- And then Makoto drags Blondie to meet you? Honestly Byakuya was a big fucking a bully at first-

- But just keep being persistent (Read: keep letting Makoto bring one of you two to lunch with the other) and he'll soften up.

- slightly.

- Their crushes were like this, Makoto liked you when you spoke to him the first time, and Byakuya liked you when you did shit for him. Kidding, it's probably when you compliment him, or give him something you made.

- Lord help you if you do that-

- "Tch, I'll accept this even if this is of subpar quality, don't allow it to reach your head, peasant." Meanwhile he's flaunting it to all of his siblings so fucking proudly.

- Makoto definitely asked you out for the both of them, while Byakuya is standing there with his usual smug look on his face

- hes like

- TELL THEM how we feel NAEGI

- I'm hysterical- lmfao.

- Anyways, I feel like Makoto gets clingier, while Byakuya keeps up the same schedule? If that makes sense? Like, hell sit with you the same amount, and only occasionally coming to pick you up out of class, while Makoto tries to spend the most amount of time with you as possible? Only thing is Byakuya is more affectionate?? For him at least.

- like, maybe holding yours and Makotos hands, kisses on the cheek maybe? He has a reputation to uphold, and no amount of begging from Makoto, or silent pleading from you will get him to change his mind.

- But that's in public.

- In private? You and Makoto are capital s S P O I L E D.

- He takes your old drawing tablet, and buys the one of your dreams. If it's not made, and it's literally only in your dreams? Give him a diagram of how it works. He WILL hire someone to make it.

- Not to say Makoto doesn't spoil you two back.

- Motherfuckers making your favorite snacks, literally sweeping you off your feet, and Ohmygodddddd his kisses.

- Can y'all tell I like the kiss kiss yet? Anyways, Byakuya has chaste kisses whether it's in public or not. It's a force of habit to not show weakness, but Makotos are soft and so packed full of love that it flusters even Byakuya.

- Also his soft spikes look so soffrttt

- these two give me brain aneurysms daily, in the best was possible.