Characters

This is just characters refs so you can refer to this if you even get confused about a cats family or what clan they are from or what they look like. 

Thunderclan

Leader: Cloverstar (9/9 Lives) - a medium-furred white marbled tabby she-cat with amber eyes. 

Deputy: Oneheart - a medium-furred light brown marbled tabby tom with dark blue eyes. Mate: Cherrypelt. Kit: Amberkit. 

Medicine Cat: Mintfrost - a medium-furred golden speckled tom with pale green eyes. 

Warriors:

Duststep - a medium-furred light brown ticked tabby tom with amber eyes and a nettle attached to his ear. Mate: Mistleheart. Kits: Daykit, Doekit, Fangkit, Stonekit and Jasperkit.

Acornheart - a long-furred brown and white tom with dark blue eyes. 

Lightningnose - a medium-furred ginger bengal tom with yellow eyes.

Silverheart - a short-furred silver ticked tabby tom with blue eyes.                                           Apprentice: Ebonypaw

Hazewish - a long-furred golden smoke tom with dark blue eyes. 

Honeywhisper - a medium-furred pale ginger tabby and white tom with yellow eyes. 

Cloversun - a medium-furred light brown tom with green eyes. 

Reedpelt - a medium-furred grey ticked tabby tom with green eyes. Mate: Dovespots. Kits: Moonkit, Rustkit, Lionkit, Littlekit and Shadowkit. 

Swiftfern - a long-furred brown tabby she-cat with pale green eyes. 

Skyspring - a long-furred silver ticked tabby she-cat with dark blue eyes                                 Apprentice: Mintpaw

Sunspirit - a long-furred grey tom with amber eyes. 

Apprentices: 

Mintpaw - a long-furred dark brown tabico she-cat with pale green eyes. 

Ebonypaw - a short-furred black she-cat with blue eyes. 

Queen:

Mistleheart - a long-furred white marbled tabby she-cat with amber eyes. Mate: Echotail. Kits: Daykit, Doekit, Fangkit, Stonekit and Jasperkit.

Dovespots - a long-furred brown bengal she-cat with amber eyes. Mate: Reedpelt. Kits: Moonkit, Rustkit, Lionkit, Littlekit and Shadowkit. 

Cherrypelt - a long-furred golden she-cat with amber eyes. Mate: Oneheart. Kit: Amberkit. 

Elder:

Deershell - a medium-furred dark grey ticked tabby tom with hazel eyes. 

Needleflame - a short-furred light brown tom with dark blue eyes. 

Heronnight - a medium-furred light brown rosetted she-cat with yellow eyes 

Boragefur - a medium-furred paled grey she-cat with green eyes. 

Kit:

Daykit - a short-furred dark grey tom with dark blue eyes. Parents: Duststep and Mistleheart. Siblings: Doekit, Fangkit, Stonekit and Jasperkit. 

Doekit -a short-furred brown bengal she-cat with blue eyes. Parents: Duststep and Mistleheart. Siblings: Daykit, Fangkit, Stonekit and Jasperkit.

Fangkit - a medium-furred brown bengal tom with yellow eyes. Parents: Duststep and Mistleheart. Siblings:  Daykit, Doekit, Stonekit and Jasperkit.