𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

11 - skeleton in the closet

THE NEXT MORNING YOU WAKE UP alone. The sound of the shower running wakes you up and you open your eyes just in time to see Toji walking from the bathroom, chest bare and glistening with what you assume was sweat. He thankfully wore sweatpants. "Morning." He tells you, grabbing a towel from the hallway closet and walking into the bathroom again, shutting the door behind him.

"Morning," you reply even though he can't hear and shut your eyes again with a sigh. Your head was throbbing from all the wine you drank. Once again Toji was proving to be better than you since he actually had gotten up to work out despite the alcohol in his system. Since you have nothing better to do, you shift under the covers to get comfortable to fall asleep for a little longer now that you know the bed is empty, you let your arms and legs spread out. It only lasted for what felt like seconds before getting woken up again.

"Koneko," he says and you hum in response. "I have business to do today, there's aspirin and water here for your head." his hand gently rubs against your head and you fight not to pull away and let him have contact. "I'll see you later, don't miss me too much." his hand was still on you for a few seconds after he spoke, and then he pulled away and left you alone.