𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

09 - airplane mode

IT WAS HARD TO KEEP UP with Toji's quick strides down the hallway since you were still very much drunk and he had longer legs. He held your hand tightly in his and you think back on the words he said and what they could mean. You knew Toji wouldn't tell you what he meant, he'll show you and that makes you more anxious. You ended up in another room, from the dark ambiance, all-back furniture and the scent of a certain cologne lingered that you knew only one person wore.

He doesn't stop to give you a tour but breezes through to get to his en-suite. It was a large bathroom that was green-themed, green tiles and plants were everywhere which is what you least expected from the devil himself, although it was beautiful and you struggled not to let your face show it. He had a big white tub against the wall and then a regular standing shower next to it separated by just a glass. His toilet had its own room and there were his and her sinks, only one was occupied.

Neither of you says anything as Toji turns on the shower. He looked at you and sighed when you only raised your eyebrows back in confusion. "I'm sorry am I supposed to get naked right now?" you question.

"Isn't that how you shower?" he questions back.

"This isn't my shower." you didn't know what he was getting at but the more time passed the more you just wanted to sleep and deal with him later. That wasn't an option, obviously.

He smiles at you and slowly shakes his head, "You and the technicalities. This is our shower Koneko," he tells you which makes your heart sink deep into your stomach. "Now get undressed." his eyes travel down to your dress that was too short for your own good.