SHELLS TOWN

The glasses you were handing out could definitely be polished. There was lipstick stains on the most of them, and cheese bits just lying on the inside.
So while you were making drinks, you cleaned as many glasses as you could and placed them in a different part of the bar.

The waitress was taking her sweet time, so as no one was around the bar, you took the drinks and went to table 8 to give them drinks. There was a pink with pink-ish hair and blue rim glasses sitting next to a boy with a red open vest, curly black hair and a hat. You didn't give an overall full look at it first.

"All we have to do, is sneak into the marine base!" The boy with the red open vest said with a smile on his face.

The pink tinted boy snapped his head up at you. "Luffy!" He said, glancing at you.

The boy with the red open vest looked at you, then the drinks in your hands. "Oh, are they for us?"

You glanced down at them, and decided to ignore the whole 'sneaking into the marine base' thing. "Yeah, who had the red lemonade?"
You placed the drinks down on the table, and just as you were leaving, you saw the hat.

The red ribbon straw hat.
You've seen it before, only it was on a different man. A pirate with red hair and three claw marks along his eye.

"Nice hat." You smiled at the boy with the red vest.

It was like his eyes got wider as he took his hat off his head and looked at it. "Thanks!"
He looked old enough to be around your age, but he acted like a child.

You had spent enough time looking at the hat, and the bar was still empty, so you went back over to wash all the glasses that were dirty once more. Every so often, you'd look at his hat.
Shanks was the owner of that hat, and you knew he was a good pirate. So for whatever reason that he gave the hat to the boy, he must of had a good reason.

The doors to the bar opened, and in walked a green haired man with a bag. There was also a body inside the bag, with red spike hair sticking out.

"A drink for me, and one for my friend here." The green haired man said as he sat down. "He's had a long day."

"Sure." There was two meanings behind your word. The first being that you would get him the drinks, and the second being sarcastic, as the guy in the bag was most definitely dead.

You crouched down to get the bottle, and you then heard low murmurs of chatter from he green haired man and a young girl who you saw running around the bar. Her father owned the bar, so she'd hang out around and give food to some folk.

When you stood back up once more, there was a clatter of dishes. You darted your eyes up and saw a tall blond haired guy with his arms raised and a disgusted look on his face. 
The young girl had accidently ran into him, and whatever she was holding had dropped on the ground at his feet.

"You stupid, stupid girl!" The man spat.

"Oi." You made yourself into the conversation.

But instead of making a positive impact, the blond guy just shoved his hand i your face with a single finger raised, trying to silence you.
It took everything in you not to break his finger off right then, right there. However, there was a child present and you didn't want to scare her.

And you really needed this job.

The man with the green hair got up from his stool, and turned out, he had as much emotion in his voice as a brick did.

"That was my food." He kneeled down, and you just noticed not one, not two, but three sword attached to his waist. Roronoa Zoro was a infamous bounty hunter with a hell of a reputation to his name. He stuck his fingers into the food on the floor and ate it.